What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BROTHERS GRIMM...STRAINS AND INFO...

Yea #3 is the keeper pheno by far. She had the best structure, density, and packs a serious punch. I've already made a batch of fresh frozen with the colas off one of the girls and I've got a mixed batch of b grade bud and trim purging right now. I'll be getting lab testing done on all 3 pheno's, but my guess is #3 is somewhere in the ballpark of 20%.here's how the fresh frozen turned out.

picture.php

So here is how the dried and cured turned out. I only ran 6 cans of 320ml through it. There should be a fair amount still left to extract. My guess is second run will be in the 8 to 10% range. This run is stable. Semi pliable at room temp and will snap when bent back and forth. It's perfect for handling! If at refrigirator temp.... shatters like glass and super brittle.

picture.php

On other news I finally got samples of c99 and tangerine kush off to the lab for testing. C99 #3, And #4 are getting tested for potency. Tangerine kush is getting tested for potency and for terp profile. I am curious to see how the tk does as it was run under de cmh this time vs de hps last time I got it tested. I'll post test results once I get them back next week. By all accounts both c99 and tk are potent and everyone who has tried them has no complaints.

Has anyone else got any of their Brothers Grimm plants lab tested? Im curious to see what results anyone else has gotten.

Last edited:

midwestkid

Veteran
I finished three brothers grim new c-99 outside this year. One girl two boys.
My female was the frostiest plant I've had to date but it was definitely not sativa? I'm still trying to decide what it smells like.
Has anyone found an Indica leaner in these new beans? Any weird aromas?

#3 was .07% cbd, and #4 was .06% cbd. All 3 of my girls were very sativa in regards to growth structure and flower structure. All 3 had varying fruity smells that ranged from floral fruit to an inscence/musky fruit. I didn't get anything that smelled like grapefruit or pineapple before or after cure.

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Howdy fellas.... :tiphat:

I am looking for some Grimmdica beans. Anyone have a spare pack put back they would trade or part with??

If so, please hit me up in DM.