What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mob Boss seedz ?

T

THriveCompany

When can we see some more at the bay ? thanks Cant wait to try

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
Welcome THC,
Due to my spinal issues, my georgeous wife and I are hoping to work the Mob Boss in the winter. It will focus on Chem flavored, huge colas and great head.

Bless it up,
Steele

T

TREE KING

Welcome THC,
Due to my spinal issues, my georgeous wife and I are hoping to work the Mob Boss in the winter. It will focus on Chem flavored, huge colas and great head.

Bless it up,
Steele

you mean next winter? does that mean we wont see any release for at least another year? from how it sounds is the male tang tang in this original cross lost?

krypt

I noticed a pack of Mob Boss Bx1 auctioned on the bay recently. please send more in, Steele! :)

Mobboss is such a badass strain. I tried some that a friend grew and the smell was very original. The concentrate was mind melting. I would love to get my hands on a pack to find a keeper. I hope you use the same Male when u make the next round of gems. Peace.

kronk

I don't know why I ever let this lady leave my garden, this is an oustanding gem of a plant that yields very well, stinks constantly and as a friend puts it, "nails you to your seat and makes you look Chinese".

I know this questions been asked multiple times but is their even a potential release date for this green provider of mental oblivion and physical numbness to appear in seed ...again........please!!!!!

misterRoni

mob boss strain still live in spain ! ^^ like the real MOB BOSS !

i got a mother , really chemdog style , something like 85 % , incredibely white and heavy yield like i never see before .
first run indoor give me 600 g under 600 w , 1m/1m box , with 16 clones

here some pictures of a clone , growing under the sun of spain

J

johndoe123

After Steeles problems with Cannaventure I would say that it is lost for now until someone s1s it and works her back to the masses.....

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
Trying to convince the wife to do some Mob Boss seed production, however with the amount of seed I have now, just seems counterproductive; we have plenty of other stock to run through, especially with these DMT hybrids. Outdoor plants looking indoor grown. Loud smells, uber potent and a breeze to grow... The clone only's used to out cross with, really took the DMT line to a new level that we are so honored to be given stewardship over these plants, by GOD.

One Love
Steele

Steele Savage

Boutique Breeder
Sorry Seshboss,
I'm sure I'll get around to doing work with MB, but it's on the back, back burner. All I'm doing is running DMT hybs, for a bit. I lost my ass selecting and breeding so we're playing catch up; pretty hard now that I'm disabled, lol. Perhaps look into the new offerings, I know we still have the Urkle & SFV crosses @ SBay.

In CHRIST
Steele