What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Earth 2 Mars

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Hay guys,, sorry not updated in a week or so,, il do an update tomorrow,, im in work early,, the Mars is outperformed every veg light I've got,, il be putting it in its own section soon to see how it flowers

Cannot wait to see their new look. :biggrin:

Bio boy

Are ya saying the mars is killin the hlg seriously wana see that in flower... not looked at mars since 3yr ago they wasnt the best then but was blurple also.

Interesting as lookin to get some hlgs next round to match my other 1200w of 3030s and 1200whps.
My leds at 400wattt smash my 1200watt veg room. Like difference between 3ft and 5ft plants lol. Scated to drop my other wattage on lol.

Had to chop planys literatly in half to get in the scrog and prep for flower my mellons for 5wk stretch from the sherbert and swuirts 4wk off tangies eek

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Are ya saying the mars is killin the hlg seriously wana see that in flower... not looked at mars since 3yr ago they wasnt the best then but was blurple also.

Interesting as lookin to get some hlgs next round to match my other 1200w of 3030s and 1200whps.
My leds at 400wattt smash my 1200watt veg room. Like difference between 3ft and 5ft plants lol. Scated to drop my other wattage on lol.

Had to chop planys literatly in half to get in the scrog and prep for flower my mellons for 5wk stretch from the sherbert and swuirts 4wk off tangies eek

We didn't say we are the best. What we do is to supply the best bang for the buck light. :smoweed:

Bio boy

We didn't say we are the best. What we do is to supply the best bang for the buck light. :smoweed:
Hehe i know you didnt that would be a bit bold lol id be wary of companys saying mines th best to be fair.

Only mars i tried was early days and was poor preformer vs hps. But seen loads over the years been good and ive been like hm ok then thats diffetent. I drip all led companies thst suck mars i kept an eye on.

But under a lux rik is sayin ur pannels smashing it maybe i ned to check what the wattage is on your pannel he uses.

Gona go check out ur specs again. And what leds u use now hehe.
I thaugh it 300watt and he said smashing a 550 hlg or 260

Hlg has been main highlightbfor what they deliver and the bin on chips. But with an evolving market so rapidly changin by the day i wouldnt be surprised if led prices half by next year as avalibiliry picks up and technology advances again. I remeber a boars being 2grand now only 800 for the more recent models .

Any pannels on 1.5gpw with ya ?

Patiently waiting riks update

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hay guys,, just about to move this light into a flower room,, this light has been so impressive, I have been asked by someone who saw it to get a bulk order,,

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Im moving the rooms about,, il get some way better pictures in a few days,,

The Mars is so good im literally about to set up a whole big flower room with the 3000 long thing as the main lights,,

superx

Veteran
Seems to be very minimal light penatration,

Almost like its only the top couple of inches which is receiving any light and the rest of the plant is in darkness, maybe its the angle the pictures were taken.?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Im just preparing a flower room,, can't wait to run this for flowers

This Mars light has surpassed all expectations so far

Bio boy

I don't understand you bro,,

Sorry man fat green thumbs.

From the first posts i thaught you was using white leds from mars.

But the recent post looks like your replacing it with a blurple?

Just wondering as mostly the white leds are more effecient than blurple if correct chips. I thaight mars had come woth some proper whites?

And damn u have some genes in that room lol. It looks like the amazon rainforest