What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Earth 2 Mars

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Seems the plants stretched out some. :headbange

The spectrum of TS series is 660nm and white. There are no blue chips. But we added some blue and IR for SP series. :tongue:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I actually did a load of defolar work on it too,, so loads of leaf has been taken off,, the pictures don't really show the speed too well,, il take the pictures before defolar next time

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Atleast my pictures are not head turning in the wrong way now

I over ferted a lil but they will gobble it up soon enough,,, they have almost outgrown the light,, im actually impressed with the coverage,, it really is a fantastic light,, the speed on the plants is of real importance me and I can honestly say its on par with a 600 mh at a distance

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=83974&pictureid=2066386&=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=83974&pictureid=2066387&=1]View Image[/url]

I over ferted a lil but they will gobble it up soon enough,,, they have almost outgrown the light,, im actually impressed with the coverage,, it really is a fantastic light,, the speed on the plants is of real importance me and I can honestly say its on par with a 600 mh at a distance

Everything looks good. was the light in full power? Or it is 50% power?

packerfan79

Veteran
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=83974&pictureid=2066386&=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=83974&pictureid=2066387&=1]View Image[/url]

I think you are going to be happy with the mars light. I just finished my first round with my tsl2000. 300 watts produced, 310 grams of fine cannabis. I only vegged for 3 weeks probably could have flipped them at 2 weeks.They were vegged under a couple hlg quantum boards.It was a seed run, with the right clone and better canopy management, i think i could get close to a pound from 300 watts.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm about to fit the same tent with the hgl xb300 to do a side by side test,,

For the veg stage I'd say the Mars seems to be better than the hgl,, this is because of spectrum entirely imo,, but things could change depending of what stage the plants are in,,,,

I will be fair on the hgl even tho they don't frequent this fourm anymore,,,, il get some more pictures tomorrow and start the side by side test,, game on

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

For the veg stage I'd say the Mars seems to be better than the hgl,, this is because of spectrum entirely imo,, but things could change depending of what stage the plants are in,,,,

I will be fair on the hgl even tho they don't frequent this fourm anymore,,,, il get some more pictures tomorrow and start the side by side test,, game on

scammie got booted from here,and entirely disappeared from her own site which is both weird and par for the course for her...

that said the lights seem to do pretty good from the one complete grow i saw with them...

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor

Is there any update to share with us? :biggrin:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Ive been crazy busy,, unfortunately I forgot to take the pictures in landscape so I'm asking people to turn your head again,, im so do sorry

As you can almost tell,, the hgl seems to not be putting out the lux,,, it genuinely looks bright,, but the meter don't lie,,, MARS WINS,,

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They are side by side with a Philips highbay light in the middle,,, things are looking interesting,, the Mars is winning on the lux meter

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
420giveaway
Ah, got the triquarter out ey Rick. You must have more tents going than Glastonbury now.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hay guys,, sorry not updated in a week or so,, il do an update tomorrow,, im in work early,, the Mars is outperformed every veg light I've got,, il be putting it in its own section soon to see how it flowers

Latest posts

Latest posts