Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Please PM me your personal experience with CHS Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome

Thread Title Search
Please PM me your personal experience with CHS Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-23-2017, 03:25 AM #121
rexamus616
I GOTA LUST FOR LIFE!!

rexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of lightrexamus616 is a glorious beacon of light
does't uv light break down THC?

and dougie, i think I did get tested for that.... was it some weird test where you fast then take a 'urea' pill or something, and blow a sample of air into a ballon?

well i did that anyways....

negative result. fasted for nothing, making the CHS much worse..... thanks doc.

also had an endoscopy (camera down my throat) also found nothing.... had to fast for that too... terrible.

You really should just grow your own, dougie.... it wouldn't be such problem....

also - dabs/extracts bring on the CHS much quicker that straight pot (for me anyways) but higher % buds do also...

I'm sticking with the problem being massive amounts of thc..... seems only logical that it would cause problems with excessive use....

too much of a good thing, mate?

take care, big fula
rexamus616 is offline Quote

Old 09-23-2017, 05:36 AM #122
Gimpy

Gimpy will become famous soon enoughGimpy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexamus616 View Post
Even if it does, it's worth it. I'm not a botanist but I do love chemistry. If you look at azadirachtin's profile, it's systemic. I wouldn't be surprised if there was chemical bonding involved between THC and Aza, especially as Aza is classified as a limonoid and a tetranotriterpenoid.

Gimpy is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-23-2017, 06:14 AM #123
Douglas.Curtis
Autistic Diplomat in Training

Douglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexamus616 View Post

and dougie, i think I did get tested for that.... was it some weird test where you fast then take a 'urea' pill or something, and blow a sample of air into a ballon?

well i did that anyways....

negative result. fasted for nothing, making the CHS much worse..... thanks doc.
Yes, UV breaks down THC... I'm pretty sure of that as well. Fortunately, the aza should terminate significantly quicker.
Indeed, you are one of the enigmas. Without the H.Pylori, I only get the muscle tension now.

Frequency never mattered with me, amounts never mattered, strains never mattered, dabs don't matter, the only consistency has been neem/aza content.

A significant number of other people don't have the ability to grow their own. What good is it for them, if I simply go back to growing my own? I haven't been able to, for various reasons, for over a year now. When I grow my own, even super high THC (ECSD and others) I have zero issues I assure you. Definitely not the THC content for me, thankfully.

I wish you the best of luck with your issues. You've got it much worse than I have.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

Old 09-23-2017, 10:19 PM #124
Gimpy

I found a list of all Aza products according to Pesticide Info:
  • Agroneem
  • Amvac
  • Antipesto
  • Azad
  • Azaguard
  • Azatin
  • Meen
  • MGK-2905
  • Molt-X
  • Neemazad
  • Neemazal
  • Nimbecidine
  • Debug TGAI/Turbo
  • Ei-783 and Ei-791
  • Fortune Aza
  • Soluneem
  • Superneem
  • Treeazin

https://www.pesticideinfo.org/List_P...ctive&offset=0
Gimpy is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2017, 12:26 AM #125
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivorDouglas.Curtis is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimpy View Post
I found a list of all Aza products according to Pesticide Info:
  • Agroneem
  • Amvac
  • Antipesto
  • Azad
  • Azaguard
  • Azatin
  • Meen
  • MGK-2905
  • Molt-X
  • Neemazad
  • Neemazal
  • Nimbecidine
  • Debug TGAI/Turbo
  • Ei-783 and Ei-791
  • Fortune Aza
  • Soluneem
  • Superneem
  • Treeazin

https://www.pesticideinfo.org/List_P...ctive&offset=0
Niiiiiice! Very helpful, Gimpy, really appreciate you posting this. Thank You.

I don't see Aza-Sol on there though... list may be incomplete. Still a lot more products than I knew a few minutes ago. Awesome.

Old 09-24-2017, 01:20 AM #126
Gimpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
Niiiiiice! Very helpful, Gimpy, really appreciate you posting this. Thank You.

I don't see Aza-Sol on there though... list may be incomplete. Still a lot more products than I knew a few minutes ago. Awesome.
No problem at all, really! Just let me know if I'm blowing up your thread. I see all of these posts on Reddit with people getting morning sickness, depression, cramps and back pains.. Most, if not all of them seem clueless (especially patients that don't know what their provider/dispensary is putting in their plants) and I feel really bad for them. One day this thread will help many people.

Imagine a world without azadirachtin.. My lord, it would be glorious.
Gimpy is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2017, 06:01 AM #127
Douglas.Curtis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimpy View Post
No problem at all, really! Just let me know if I'm blowing up your thread. I see all of these posts on Reddit with people getting morning sickness, depression, cramps and back pains.. Most, if not all of them seem clueless (especially patients that don't know what their provider/dispensary is putting in their plants) and I feel really bad for them. One day this thread will help many people.

Imagine a world without azadirachtin.. My lord, it would be glorious.
You're fine, really. All the reasons you state are the driving force behind my pushing the issue for so many years now. Appreciate your contributions.

Old 09-26-2017, 01:05 AM #128
Gimpy

I made a very big mistake yesterday. I "lighted out" a broken up aza bud and packed my spoon. Like I've said before, when I do the light thing, there are usually way less adverse effects after smoking. This time I sucked the remaining ash in the bowl and a significant amount went to the back of my throat; too far to cough back up, so I had to swallow it. The high was fine at first, but then overwhelming nausea came on 30 minutes later.

After trying some alternatives, which didn't help, I started the hot water for a bath. Shirtless and looking in the mirror, I could clearly see a bulge right where my gallbladder should be located, inflamed like a balloon. It was followed with back pain in different areas, but as soon as I got in the bath, all symptoms stopped. As soon as I got out, bang, the symptoms came back.

I was reading some forums online about cannabis users that have severe gallbladder problems. There are a lot of them, and not all associated with vomiting. Anyway though, I bought a gas mask to see if the greatest harm is coming from volatile aerobic exposure or dermally. I'll let you know how it goes.
Gimpy is offline Quote

Old 09-26-2017, 02:21 AM #129
Douglas.Curtis

Total erasure of pain the induced pain? Yeah, in my experience, that's azadirachtin. Clean your gear every time, even the residual will build up in resin. Personally, I would switch to joints if possible and throw away the roaches.

Like a balloon, eh? That's crazy and I have no idea if it's from the aza or from some other pesticide, perhaps? Damn Gimpy, you've got it bad. How long till your provider can supply neem/aza free cannabis for you? This means no aza at all, not even during veg, since we really don't know how long it lasts in the plant. :(

Old 09-26-2017, 03:38 AM #130
Gimpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
Total erasure of pain the induced pain? Yeah, in my experience, that's azadirachtin. Clean your gear every time, even the residual will build up in resin. Personally, I would switch to joints if possible and throw away the roaches.

Like a balloon, eh? That's crazy and I have no idea if it's from the aza or from some other pesticide, perhaps? Damn Gimpy, you've got it bad. How long till your provider can supply neem/aza free cannabis for you? This means no aza at all, not even during veg, since we really don't know how long it lasts in the plant. :(
Yes, I was completely back to myself once in the tub. It didn't take long at all after getting out till they came back, but not with such full force. It's actually kind of scary because it indicates this is the most I've been exposed to aza, and I don't know when I'll cross "the limit."

It's funny you mentioned to clean your gear because I'm starting to suspect a lot of the tar/resin is mostly aza. From my experience, clean weed never leaves behind the amount of residue aza-weed does after burning. This probably isn't the case with systemic aza though, just stuff that's sprayed on. I might have to go with joints like you said.

There could be other pesticides too, but in comparison to other compounds, azadirachtin has some pretty distinct symptoms. I'm pretty sure I've experienced other poisonings from weed in my teen years. I always thought some weed "just gets you really paranoid." But when you are literally hallucinating you know something else has to be wrong.

I've come to the conclusion that some pesticides, especially azadirachtin, is part of the high. I guarantee if you packed and smoked a bowl of neem, it would get you "high" (and very depressed and paranoid).

But yes, that's the crappiest part.. I will probably end up changing providers if I can't convince him to stop using aza.
Gimpy is offline Quote