What's new

Cannabis Juicing

Airbud- Great to hear that you've had success with this! I am hoping your higher CBD strains help even more. You need material!!!

Folate- Greetings, :)--- Our recipe contains about 15 average size leaves per serving (15 leaves/per 1 cup water)(We use filtered water) plus all the goodies you want to make it taste good for you

I stand behind my experiences and am frankly surprised at the lack of overall traffic in this forum, and even more surprised that more people that suffer----
either don't believe me---don't have the materials---or are maybe just lazy?

Even people I run across in the real world, will tell me that something is bothering them on or inside their body. I start discussing this process and either they are amazed and are willing to give it a shot---but most just look at you funny and you can tell that the information is going in one ear and out the other. Weird! I get it though----it does seem to good to be true.

I wanted to clarify for certain individuals-- that "juicing" is a term used loosely here---

We are simply consuming the ENTIRE leaf and stem and blasting them up and eating them in a smoothie----WE ARE NOT JUICING THE EXTRACT from these leaves---and these leaves are NOT even high CBD leaves-----and they are working WONDERS for about 20 of us at this stage

If you wanted to go the actual juicing route, great, but you would be using way too many leaves/material to achieve the same as about 15 leaves all tossed into the bullet or some mixing machine

I'd be willing to bet that you would have to double or triple that amount of material or even more ----while actually extracting the juice--- with a juicer

My opinion is that simple consumption is the answer---

Even a few of my other friends who are young and presumably healthy are working professionals and have told me that since they started juicing---they feel re-newed and energetic, and just GREAT in general.

Most folks with mild depression don't have that "down" feeling any longer

I am convinced that any living human being's body would benefit in noticeable ways from this practice and again, am surprised that more people don't jump on this train.

Taking RX pills??? Try and ween yourself off that toxic garbage and try a REAL medicine with REAL results and get rid of all those nasty side effects and dependancies that are associated with man-made substances

Even if you don't have leaves available---GET started!! Plant a few cannabis plants and don't even ever flower them

Just harvest the leaves--you'll thank me :)

This won't fix and repair injuries sustained prior to this, however it will relieve most pain and inflammation associated with prior injuries, etc.

Last edited:

Ganja Maker

I think i want to give this a try.
You say to use about 15 leaves per cup of liquid and mix in fruit and other goodies.
I was wondering if using OJ, would it be replacing the water, or be an addition?

I would love to see some of the favorite recipes of those of you who've tried this.

Sure OJ is great---but other substances that may be used as liquids to moisten the other fruits/veggies/leaves are

OJ or ANY fruit juice really
Milk
Soy milk
Coconut water
Filtered water

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
good to hear.... one of these days I am gonna try it.....need to get a nutra or ninja... I think it would work in my morning bloody mary... the hotsauce and horseradish would mask any tastes me thinks

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Ive got a patient who juices the plants I give her and then places the juice in ice cube trays. She puts them in a very cold chest freezer until frozen and then stores them individually wrapped in zip locks. She says it works wonders for her and the frozen juice works just as well as fresh. One thing she said is to be careful with the juice as it is strong and those unaccustomed to it may feel a bit queasy if they drink too much initially. She said she needed to gradually increase her intake in order to get used to it and avoid the queasy feelings. Her average dose these days, depending on how she feels is two cubes twice a day mixed into whatever juice she prefers at that time. She uses a lot of carrots and apples along with a few cruciform veggies like cabbage or broccoli.

StoneyK

Veteran
I thought you had to juice fresh buds to get the full effect?
I trim leaves DAILY. I have bursitis and arthritis id hate to think im throwin relief away.

Are flowering fans preffered or vegative?

StoneyK

Veteran
I got some pretty frosty fans at times.... anyone had any issues with em clogging up juicers with resins?

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Stoney Ive got one of those centrifugal Cuisinart juicers here at home and Ive stuffed fans and buds into it with no problems. Mixing the buds and fans with some sort of cut fruit or even just giving them a good rinse so they are nice and wet before juicing definitely gives a better juice yield. The expeller type juicers or a blender type machine wouldnt matter so much.

StoneyK;6638957 I trim leaves DAILY. I have bursitis and arthritis id hate to think im throwin relief away. Are flowering fans preffered or vegative?[/QUOTE said:
You can use vegetative OR flowering leaves

Quote-]I thought you had to juice fresh buds to get the full effect?[ -Quote

LOL ---that's what I thought too, but apparently we growers have been discarding the finest medicine out there. . . . the simple fan leaves..on any plant

Now in severe cases , I have heard about certain patients with certain conditions, like seizures and even cancer reduction, YES they do juice the flowers, and I'm betting that this would probably do anyone wonders who chooses to got that route.
My lady is going to be juicing the flowers of the high CBD Harley-Tsu here in another few weeks. These sativa dominant hybrids take a long time to flower out. .. . We are looking forward to seeing these differences and being able to distinguish the specific changes involved once the flowers come into play--- via juicing.

Again, just ANY leaf from ANY cannabis plant is perfect and will do the job.
We are amazed --still to this day

Last edited:

CapnGimp

What works on me is a shorter list than what is wrong. I don't juice, I just use a blender. I like to call it salsa when I use veggies as additives and call it a smoothie when I use fruits. I take no medications except one for seizure prevention and have a mostly healthy diet. I shove/pack about half the blender with fan leaves, then if its a veggie examples are garlic, peppers, chilis, cucumbers, various greens species, carrots, you get the picture. If its a smoothie, bananas, blueberries, apples, pineapples etc. Tomatoe juice is the liquid in veg, almond,soy,or coconut milk for smoothie. NON-GMO soy milk!

I get within a few minutes energy, pain relief and a clear headedness if its a bad head day also. This is all done for breakfast. START your day with a full healthy fuel tank. Be mindful of ALL the bad diet problems that CAUSE sickness in the first place.

Go natures way at all stages. Use NEEM OIL/soap to prevent/get rid of problems. Just like humans, healthy plants will have a lot less problems.

Ganja Maker

Just had a smoothie for breakfast.
I used,
1 cup OJ
15 SLH fan leaves
1 banana
6 frozen strawberries
1 6oz. vanilla yogurt
4 ice cubes
Came out to just enough for two pint sized glasses. I got my girl to drink one with me , and we both enjoyed them. It really didn't taste bad at all, in fact if it wasn't for the color diff. I don't think I would've known.
Now I want to try some different mix's

This thread is so freaking cool!

Ok, cannabis has many flavor and aroma profiles and is very similar to hops and can be infused. You can even get different effects from smoothies and vary from potency. You can make couch lock drinks and cloud 9 drinks. Treat it just like alcohol. Only drive until you feel the effects have warn off and are safe enough so simple. You can even make drinks based off terrapin profiles. Imagine a Heineken beer combined with road kill skunk strain. Not the entire alcohol industry is against legalization of cannabis. I don't like to mix the them together because you get the spins lol.

How about blueberry strain combined with blueberries or even blueberry beer taste with a hint of blubbery cannabis that lingers on your tongue.

Oh man, I would love to have a garden big enough to make therapeutical amounts of fresh cannabis juice every day.

Maybe some day, maybe some day... :)

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
GREAT thread! i'll be trying this soon for autoimmune disease amoungst some other problems, i have a few cannatonic vegging now & i have a couple of questions.......

can you just pick fresh leaves & eat them or is it better to blend them so your body can digest it easier?

also do you get a buzz at all or will that depend on strain & if you use the flowers?

You can actually use the stems in tea as well. It seems, from my experience, to have a slighly sedative and relaxing effect.

There is ofcourse little to no THC in the stems but it does contain CBD and several other cannabinoids, terpenes, plant material yet unknown.

Adding anything with oils/fats in it while preparing will help extraction, even in your stomach where a form of fermentation happens.

If you don't like raw leaves (like I do, seriously I'll throw out a smoothie faster then I drink it) you can stir fry it as well, just leave it as raw as possible :).
If you wish to squash it so the juice comes out you could make some sort of salad dressing out of it as well or you can just throw raw leaves in your salad.

Using male plants/hemp plants will have very similar effects. Most CBD oil is made from that actually since it contains virtually no THC (something along the line of 0.01 to 0.2% if i'm not mistaking).

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have been juicing 2x a week now for a month... been killing males as i sex plants from seed, store the male plants in a cooler until it's time to juice.
been mixing with apples & carrots

love it.