What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC is boring as shit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

full time daddy
Veteran
500 bux for 7000 watts.....whole shit..........you are lucky sq.....

think your getting ripped.....man dont come to cali

my bill for 2000watts is 274.00 a month

befor i pluged any lights in it was 74 bux a month....... so it cost me 100 bux per 1000

So Quick

Here's a couple shots for ya THC...this should help ya understand my system a lil better...Now the lines are a lil out of place, they're usually lined up pretty neatly, but I just got donw flushin, so everything is a lil scrambled...look at the res to the right...it's more like that...

This was actually a perfect time for me to snap a shot...It's the flushing phase, so your able to see, since it's only ph'd water...normally the floranova/florolicious combo has the mix real murky!! But you can see the fish pump I have in there to keep the nutes nice and circulating...never a stale moment!! And you can see the pump that feeds the 1/4" feeding lines

If you need a few more shots...just lemmw know what area doesn't make sense to you and I'll go snap a few more for ya :) Now the secret to the compactness is in the hydroton and no veg time...everybody that knows me, nows that I was a long time rockwool user...and even without veg in the wool, my plants still managed to get into the high 30's, but now that I switched to the hydroton, it does somethin else to the growth!! I can't explain it, but the pics be my witness!! Oh and no prunin...and ofcourse you can have some bud...I gotta crop the other side in about 3 weeks, so I'll scoop ya up somewhere and blind fold ya to the honeycomb and you could smoke as much as you want :p

Thanks buzzerd :yes: Yes...this system has evolved over the years into this now perfected system...i don't think I could tweek anything else other than the feeding times...I used to have loads of problems wit my ladies floppin before they were ready, but now that I've found the solution to the finishing height, they stay perked till the day they're ready...well almost perked...I sometimes get some that still wanna collapse and start to lean...

Not to mean Bram...but I would of loved to see ya slipp'n & Slid'n...I litterly can't control my laughin when I see someone fall!! I know it's pretty mean, but I remember one time when I was about 10yrs...my mom got me out of the car...we were walkin and then she frigg'n slipped...I didn't laugh out loud, but I chuckled my ass off all the way to her friends house :D

Thanks Blue!! And nice to meet ya :wave:

Thanks Realhigh!!

Hey nice lookin Dog ya got there HOG!! Pit right??

Yea TK...the cube and this cage is of the same family...the reason I got this one is because of the wattage it takes to run...you light it up wit 4 400's or 4 250's...I chose the 250's so I didn't have to do any special wiring...this cage is lit by 2 mh's and 2 hps's...the Doc recommended the mixed lights :yes: If I hadn't of got my coli's I would of definatly been all over the cubes :)

Hello there Fuzzy :) I haven't heard of the pump your plannin to get..the only pumps I've used were the ones at HD, GH's bluestone, and the ones you see in the pic above...forgot what it's called, but it pumps 1200gph...I've tried the ecojet before when I did a coli run... I had 2 of em as a matter of fact, but I couldn't figure the dam things out, so I returned em and got these blue ones that suck from the bottom :)

So Quick

Gotta run, but lemme leave you guys wit these...the right side is just shy from 8 weeks, but it's croptime, because I noticed a couple of colas wit mold...even wit the dehumidifier on!! UgGHH! I hate mold!! So before it has a chance to rain on my party, I'm gonna crop em :canabis:

What the hell 004!! Nearly $300 for 2K?? Aw man...yea, now that's really pokin your butt!!

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
that is one sweet ass setup So Quick

holyshit man i love the look of the grow. very nice

peace :headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange

full time daddy
Veteran
13 cents a kwh.....
if i run anymore power it go's to 15 cents after the baseline....... :bashhead:

that was all so with the a/c (summer time)
im now running 3000w with out a/c. but the bill is the same just got it yesterday $269.63
the only veg lights im running is 120watts of coolwhites. (clones & seeds)

glad i dont need a/c for the winter time. in summer its a must 100+ all summer.

where did you get the pail's that sumthing you had to order? or dose your hydro store carry them. :confused:

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
All these posts are making me think that my garage is just wasted space. Shit why am I parking cars in there when I could be growing enough in there to just hire a driver. :confused:

GreatLakes THC

Hey SQ I love your set up. I have been watching your grows over at og for a while and I have always loved your pics. I appreciete you growing so much.I also live in Florida so people like you make sure I dont run out of bud :) thanks

So Quick

HOT CARGO: :yes:

HoG: I think those rubbermaids are 20gal...might be 25...not sure!! I'll check tonight and let ya know for sure...but theres 11 bucks per line and I have 77 bucks per res...

004: Don;t ya just love the winter :D Summertime definately requires a AC...what size ac do you got??

GreatLakes THC: You park a car in your garage
butterflynose.gif
no No No my friend!! That's where the grow goes...the cars stay out in the driveway
biggrin.gif
Thanks for stoppin in GL!!

flipmastermike: :)

So Quick

Okay...how in the heck do you guys do this macro thingy??

You figure this expensive piece of machinery would get in there and show the glands
reddizzy.gif

I got a canon 300d...maybe I need to buy a macro lens?? These things are expensive tho!! I see folks around here that snap good macros wit just their cams
crazy2.gif

One more time...guess I gotta read the manuel!!

Last edited:

So Quick

Okay now for some harvest shots!! This definately isn't my best work, but it is indeed a successful harvest!! The mess up in the beginnin really hurt my yeilds...you guys will see when the left side is done...this plant should be much bigger...but I'll enjoy iy either way :canabis:

Enjoy guys!! Oh and no makin fun of my snoppy pajammies!! I'm still a kid at heart :D Plus my kids love it when I wear this kind of stuff...they think I'm kewl :p It was comfy as hell I tell ya!! Would you guys like to see me wearin my grinch pajammies on the next one
yelrotflmao.gif

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Hey So Quick setup is looking great man those colas are large and incharge....

Im sure the next time round will be even better,either way keep up the good work man and enjoy the harvest,Until next time blazeoneup and be safe!

kilacaLIbud

dude omfg...seriously ....u have got to be shitttin me....those are some mighty plants....my gf took one look and was like how the fuck did they get so big>?..those are some trophys....like just wow ...thats all i can say in my high state....wait 14x11=???uno sesce',Cente' ohhh man :canabis:

thanks for letting me drool..
peace kilaCA.

billbob

WOW! fantastic, you da man! Do you put your clones straight in the buckets? without cubes? How do you root your clones?

full time daddy
Veteran
billbob said:
WOW! fantastic, you da man! Do you put your clones straight in the buckets? without cubes? How do you root your clones?

if i remember right he's a rockwool cloner...... :friends:

004: Don;t ya just love the winter Summertime definately requires a AC...what size ac do you got??

i run a 25,000 btu ( 2 ton ) i know a lil big for 2000/3000 watt's dont worry its that big for a reason ;)
speaking of cooling what do you run to cool that room.? 1000cfm intake is cooling my 3000 just fine right now.
(prob could run more guess we will have to see) :joint:

do you have a pic of the size clones your putting in to flower?
also the pump that feeds the gurls. how is it ran to each bucket?
it dont look to be ebb&flow & i dont see any rings on top.
i know you said it recyles,dose it drains as you feed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts