What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FarmerWilly grow journey.

I'm at the moment in the beginning of week 3 of flowering. Want pics?

I would like to start with the growing plan I have been trying to create and when everything is dialed in, I would be able to start doing side by side comparison grows (my dream). I think that would be the best way to know for sure what works and what not.

The main point of starting the grow diary is to get feedback. I want your feedback on every aspect. Please help me to create a great plan to stick on. What would you change and why?

My goal is to produce as high gram per watt per year as possible and keep the quality high at the same time - trying to find that gold spot so to say.

The plan:

Attachments

• drawing-2.jpg
    drawing-2.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 20
This time I actually vegged not for a week like its written on the plan, but only 3 days before switching to 12/12.

My setup:

Rooted clones get transplanted into 12L pots of coco coir (Canna brand) in fabric pots and watering is being done with a dripping system.

I'm not sure now if I'm allowed to say how many plants I have and how big the room is... so I'd better wait for a response before I continue?

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I guess that much I can say for sure:[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I use ePapillon 1000W lamp and it has a double ended Philips bulb in it which could be overclocked to "superlumen" mode (1150W) and I have one lamp per every square meter of canopy area. Lux meter reads around 50 000 - 70 000 lumens. Luckily this lamp doesn't lose any lumen per watt in superlumen mode.
[/FONT]

... and is guaranteed to lose no more than few percent of lumens per whole year of operation. By saying that I have hopefully kept someone from saying it is bad for the bulb. It's just more light. Lots of it per square meter. Extremely bright room for my plants :)

The feeding schedual is actually taken straight from the Canna, but other parameters (below) I have came up with by myself (temp, Co2, RH and lightning power).

Latest posts

Latest posts