What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Verm's Garden - 2019

Verm

Hello everyone. I've been a member of these forums for a long time, but under another username.

My last grow was about 6 years ago so this will be like starting all over again, very exciting!
But this time I'm only growing one small plant for personal use.

The strain I've chosen is Aurora Indica from Nirvana. Main reason for this pick is its medical qualities with its high CBD content but also because of its short flower time, and its supposed to be easy to grow.

I'm using a fairly low budget 80x80x120cm tent. It has quite a lot of light leaks but i will do my best to keep the room its standing in as dark as possible at nights.

Im using a 400W MH inside a 150mm Cooltube connected to a 125mm fan thats controlled by a "smart controller" that puts the fan at 100% efficiency if the temperature gets above 27c.
Plan is to switch to a 600W HPS in flower if it does not get too hot.

Right now ive got the seedling in a smaller 1L pot in soil without nutrients. Im feeding it BioBizz Rootjuice and a very small amount och Bio Grow and Fishmix.
I will move it to a 25L "dirtpot" ones it gets a little bit bigger.

picture.php

This is the Aurora Indica at day 12 of veg

picture.php

Shes not alone in the tent, its filled with peppers that's soon going outside.

I will try to upload some more pictures tomorrow. :dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts