What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hard find soft uplifted Sativa daytime. Low THC Low CBD

have you grown gypsies seeds out before, russian420?

i will order before this Autumn many REG seeds

khmer gold by Gypsy i will buy and others.

The real Seed company got some landraces i see today also :)

Now i do FEM seeds this summer.

About halfyear from now i start with REGULARS :)

:tiphat:

S

Sertaiz

nice, sometimes when i want to just RELAX, i like landraces. i have never tried real seed companys beans but i enjoyed following their strain hunting, how did you find out about them?

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
i will order before this Autumn many REG seeds

khmer gold by Gypsy i will buy and others.

The real Seed company got some landraces i see today also :)

Now i do FEM seeds this summer.

About halfyear from now i start with REGULARS :)

:tiphat:

They still have Khmer Gold in stock?? Are those from the batch as previously? I thought they stopped sprouting years ago. If it's a new batch, I want some!

romanoweed

Old stock i heard, so unshure germ ratio.. its up to you if you wanna take that risk, but for the money i think its ok. right, or?

I wood

They still have Khmer Gold in stock?? Are those from the batch as previously? I thought they stopped sprouting years ago. If it's a new batch, I want some!

All the same old stock is my understanding.
I have three going currently. One solid female, one that flowered female first time then as male several times , and one that showed male and was cloned to produce a female plant. Some odd behaviors in the Khmer gold.
With much effort 20% germination rate from two different purchases.
All that sprouted did produce healthy plants, so that’s good.
Nice mellow happy effects with an odd spicy smell I can’t place.
First seed stopped growing and turned gold after about 13 weeks of 11/13 light cycle.