What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

28%+ THC seeds

G

Any recommendation for 28%+ THC feminized seeds, beside Original Glue and Bruce Banner?

Thanks

Can any seedbank guarantee a specific strain to test regularly above a certain thc level ?
I think also a lot is down to the grower and conditions given to said plants.
Good luck with your search mate.:tiphat:

Ungovernable

Can any seedbank guarantee a specific strain to test regularly above a certain thc level ?
I think also a lot is down to the grower and conditions given to said plants.
Good luck with your search mate.:tiphat:

I know right, I am just looking for strains that have the possibility to reach such high levels of THC. Some breeders are selling strains that consistently test above a certain percentage of THC and that's what I'm looking for. Just want the highest possible range according to previous lab tests.

I have a very high-end micro-growery setup so I am 100% confident in my ability to provide the ideal growing conditions, lighting and nutrients.

REALPOTency

Veteran
well from fem seeds you need search and pheno selection,
dark horse, strawberry glue(amazing pure fire) bruce banner,regular
bodhi, chem keysey regular
seed junky, kush mints hybrids, wedding cake
oni seeds.... recommend %100
compound jetfuel gelato hybrids
OGKB & dosidos hybrids humboldt launch some fem line with this,
ripper seeds too,
jjeje the European army fem have now dosidos, wedding cake, and banner cut, so the most fem breeders give this type of strains this year, meybe not the same but price/quality for the masses
happy selection

Last edited:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Not just OGKB, but I'd bet that Chunky's Scout Breath is up there too.

LittleMT

Ethos Genetics - Inzane in the Membrane..... I have 2 in soil now...

go to their website and read about this strain...

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
It's going to boil down to how well it's grown. You can take a Bruce banner seed and grow it in miracle grow in a 90 degree humid room and wind up with 10% thc.

If you want max potency get some of Ace Malawai. If that doesn't float your goat check out the cob curing thread by Tangwana.

Been hearing mint chocolate chip from HSO is really potent. That might be an economical way to go.

Best way to get potent cannabis is to grow it properly.

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Something that will kill a goat?
Jack the ripper can be a show stopper.

antheis

Veteran
seeds have no discernible thc
sorry i couldn't help myself.
check out a gorilla bubble bx for potent pot-ables. but they ain't fems.

Ungovernable

It's going to boil down to how well it's grown. You can take a Bruce banner seed and grow it in miracle grow in a 90 degree humid room and wind up with 10% thc.

If you want max potency get some of Ace Malawai. If that doesn't float your goat check out the cob curing thread by Tangwana.

Been hearing mint chocolate chip from HSO is really potent. That might be an economical way to go.

What is the THC percentage of Ace Malawai? Can't find it

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran

No truer words were said. 100% agree w/ Lester!

LittleMT

Do they lab the lab report to support that? It says "Tested at 30%". You believe that? Anyone can walk the walk....

Tony G has Gorilla Bubble 30% w/ lab print out for verification.

Lets just say I have a skepticism off all testing, including 'Tony G w/lab verification.

What that said they make a high claim, we currently have a test grow of this strain, the proof for me is in the high.... I have had 'tested 30%' bud in Colorado be so-so while a 17% strain had knocked me on my ass. There are so many variables when it comes testing and what one actually buys at a dispensary, so when we come across some of these high thc claims my grow team likes to grow out a few plants and see what the strain actually does in regards to potency and flavor, as it could eventually become a keeper strain for us.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lets just say I have a skepticism off all testing, including 'Tony G w/lab verification.

What that said they make a high claim, we currently have a test grow of this strain, the proof for me is in the high.... I have had 'tested 30%' bud in Colorado be so-so while a 17% strain had knocked me on my ass. There are so many variables when it comes testing and what one actually buys at a dispensary, so when we come across some of these high thc claims my grow team likes to grow out a few plants and see what the strain actually does in regards to potency and flavor, as it could eventually become a keeper strain for us.

Yep....a bit of skepticism, but those that are authentic will show you proof.

No matter....you and your grow team, cultivate your weed & enjoy.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Out of curiosity, I went to our Ethos forum here IC....not raving reviews. Mixed bag of good or problematic. Gulp!

Will stick to worthy breeders that don't pad the numbers. Some of them are exaggerated for sure. But gotta wonder about Ethos. Anyway....grow em if you got em.

And yep, that pic...looks like nutrient trouble ahead.

To original poster. Both Bruce Banner and G. Glue are great, high potency, different effect. Get both and grow em! Personally I liked Banner a wee bit more because of the Strawberry Diesel. The Glue, I liked Sour Diesel/Chem Dawg. Both are great choices!

Last edited: