What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My First Scrog

gardener60

Here are a few pics of my first scrog did not do a great job but confidence is rapidly building. My girls are nugging up and turning up to the light looking great. I am at the 2nd day of the 5th week of flower. The girls also got there first nutrients of KInd Base with 5% Calcium, Kind Grow, and Kind Bloom. PPM of 600 and PH of 6.5. I am also running T5 8 bulbs 432 watts. This is my second real grow and I am kind of proud of it. These are just bag seeds i do not the origin I figure they are good enough to start and learn with, but i plan on getting some White Widow, Blue Dream and Purple Kush to start my 3rd grow.

soil margin

Veteran
Nice pics gardener. Those girls look like they could have gotten even bigger if you transplanted to some bigger pots.

gardener60

You are correct, but i got nervous things were looking good and i did not to disturb them. I have learned and experience a lot on this journey. I will be more aggressive on my next grow. Thanks for the feed back.

Latest posts

Latest posts