What's new

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wendull C.

Veteran
Show that your question was reflective of the quote it was associated with. Nobody asserted this, so the only thing I can conclude is that you think 'bigoted' refers only to racial prejudice. If I am incorrect, show me.

You can conclude you already lost the bet. Now where is my check?

'Boogieman'

If Hillary can smash hard drives, bleach bit her servers, and have Bill meet with attorney general Loretta Lynch to discuss "grandchildren" without it destroying her... Then I doubt the Mueller report which concluded no criminal charges against Trump will do a damn thing.

igrowone

Veteran
If Hillary can smash hard drives, bleach bit her servers, and have Bill meet with attorney general Loretta Lynch to discuss "grandchildren" without it destroying her... Then I doubt the Mueller report which concluded no criminal charges against Trump will do a damn thing.

hmm, HDS - Hillary Derangement Syndrome
seems derangements are piling up

minds_I

Veteran
Yeah...I hang out with growers who I don't judge based on political opinions.

Makes me wonder how you judge those who don't share your POV and opinions.

Hello all,

Thanks, I needed a good laugh, that's the funniest thing I have read all day.

minds_I

White Beard

Anyone remember the last administration ignoring congressional requests for documents? Bill Clinton claiming that executive privilege means no-one ever sees the produce of the Whitewater investigation (which ran for 10 years) ?

Me neither

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

tRump tweet:

It now seems the General Flynn was under investigation long before was common knowledge. It would have been impossible for me to know this but, if that was the case, and with me being one of two people who would become president, why was I not told so that I could make a change?

Dirty donald lies again...

Sally Yates told you....you fired her.

Chris Christie warned you...you fired him.

Elijah Cummings warned you.

Obama warned you.

Comey warned you...he was fired.

minds_I

med4u

Veteran
Anyone remember the last administration ignoring congressional requests for documents? Bill Clinton claiming that executive privilege means no-one ever sees the produce of the Whitewater investigation (which ran for 10 years) ?

Me neither

Hey anyone remember the last time an outgoing administration tried to overthrow a duly elected president?

*me neither*:tiphat:

Last edited:

1G12

Trump vs a few Dems

Trump vs a few Dems

...copied directly from their web site...

The Fox News poll illustrated that if the 2020 election were held today, Joe Biden would be polling at 49 percent, Bernie Sanders at 46 percent and Elizabeth Warren at 43 percent, all higher than Donald Trump's numbers of 38 percent.

med4u

Veteran
In law, treason is criminal disloyalty to the state. It is a crime that covers some of the more extreme acts against one's nation or sovereign. This usually includes things such as participating in a war against one's native country, attempting to overthrow its government, spying on its military, its diplomats, or its secret services for a hostile and foreign power, or attempting to kill its head of state. A person who commits treason is known in law as a traitor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.