What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TripleBerry F2

Buckeyebandit

Yes the recharge is a staple in my room with teas. Plants seem to responded well. As for stem rubs I'll have to get back with you that. The plants do have some hefty leaf on them for sure and tight branching. Can't wait to bloom these girls. Shouldn't be too long now

Awesome!! Some nice big healthy leaves on these girls. Glad your using recharge, truly amazing stuff. What kind of smells are you getting from the stem rub?

starke

I just dropped browntrout's Tripleberry F2 testers in a shot glass a few minutes ago. Yours look amazing. I'm subbed.

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just threw all 15 Tripleberry beans in a wet paper towel to germ.
Gonna go through them to find the best 8 females and main-line 'em for a SOG grow.

Buckeyebandit

Gonna go through them to find the best 8 females and main-line 'em for a SOG grow.

Look forward to seeing what you come up with. Feel free to post some pics of them here or post when you start a thread

browntrout

Veteran

Awesome! Just keep in mind these are regular seeds with equal parts male/female depending on environment.

BT

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Hey Buckeye looking nice man!!!, I got a few of these testers and probably be popping a few soon. Cant wait to try these, looks nice heavy indica BB.

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome! Just keep in mind these are regular seeds with equal parts male/female depending on environment.

BT

thats why i popped the whole pack of 15, figured id have a good chance of finding at least 8 females. will save the best male specimen for pollen.

Buckeyebandit

Quick update. The only female this round. I will pop the rest to give another go at these. Getting use to the big LEDs. Just put to flower. She is a stout girl in 7 gallon fabric pot

picture.php

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats why i popped the whole pack of 15, figured id have a good chance of finding at least 8 females. will save the best male specimen for pollen.

Cooler ambient temps, rez temp/water temp and cooler white light will make more females,

Grateful1

Yup (((Durban Poison IBL x PCK) x JW BB) x Mother of Berry) #3/#4 mothers x Lem's Blueberry BX dads. Taken to F2 from a larger F1 seed run to open up the possibilities/expressions.

Lots of color and unique terpenes/flavors in this one.

I've got a BX to my #3 mother, Tripleberry F2's and some TB f2's from select mothers leaning to the MOB side i'm running indoors. I need to get a thread up.

Also available at the depot of hemp under our new seed company Nova Seed Co.

Sounds awesome, cant wait to see some pics

Buckeyebandit

Sorry for the lack of post. Been outta town working and makes it tuff. Back in the saddle again now. New updates with pix after I get her legs shaved up. I can say for sure she is the simplest plant I've grown. Thanks to BT for giving me the chance to test these. She is starting to stack up now. Update tomorrow for sure being I have the day off

Buckeyebandit

So I think I made a mistake. I ended up with 2 females.didnt clean them up going to take clones first. Like the structure on these big time. I'll pull them out of the tent when I take clones and get better pix

picture.php
picture.php

Buckeyebandit

Stark. All I can say is good bye to cmh and hps.
Thanks I really like what I'm seeing from the tripleberry plants. Have her backed up for another run. See if I can improve being this is the first run under LEDs

Latest posts

Latest posts