What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TripleBerry F2

browntrout

Veteran
Nice!

Looks like you have an LB#1 ((DPxPCK)xBB) x MOB. AKA a pheno leaning to the original mothers side, she was especially Pakistani/MOB influenced. They can be very squat and very indica like in veg.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Thanks for checking them out wv. I bet these would fit your needs up there. Going to try and do these Justice for BT. GOOD GUY

Yea anything with BB in it usually gets my attention!!!! Looks like BT got some good stuff going on here. Im gonna do a indoor grow in the next few wks......get back to my specialty and have some fun !!!:tiphat:

Buckeyebandit

Quick update. Things are moving right along. Pix of them all this weekend. Brewing some boogie for them. Here is just a couple pix for now

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Subbed

Subbed

Will be tagging along for the ride, BT gifted me Triple Berry as well to test out. :tiphat:

It looks like it has a very heavy indica type growth profile.

Does she smoke like an Indica @browntrout?

browntrout

Veteran
Will be tagging along for the ride, BT gifted me Triple Berry as well to test out. :tiphat:

She certainly can if overdone, more of a strong mix of body and mind with almost euphoric phenos. Really depends on pheno where it's an F2.

Buckeyebandit

Thanks for stopping in man. Things will be picking up shortly.

I have a change in plans with lights there going under in flower. I decided to go with HLG 600H v2 x 2 for the 4x8 tent. The HLG 65's there under in veg has sold me on the boards

browntrout

Veteran
Thanks for stopping in man. Things will be picking up shortly.

I have a change in plans with lights there going under in flower. I decided to go with HLG 600H v2 x 2 for the 4x8 tent. The HLG 65's there under in veg has sold me on the boards

Good Idea, mine have stretched a lot under the 1000W in recent times but I have way to many in it as well.

Buckeyebandit

BT. I have them a little cramped myself at this time. There in a small 3x3 tent with other varietys for now but will get time in there own space before flower( getting use to new lights). I am seeing strong thick stocks and looking like sexing is close.ill defoliate and prune this weekend to get branching going ( turn them lose ) as they have plenty below canapy

picture.php
picture.php

browntrout

Veteran
BT. I have them a little cramped myself at this time. There in a small 3x3 tent with other varietys for now but will get time in there own space before flower( getting use to new lights). I am seeing strong thick stocks and looking like sexing is close.ill defoliate and prune this weekend to get branching going ( turn them lose ) as they have plenty below canapy

View Image View Image

Do they ever look good! The LED's really keep em squat. My mother room is LED as well.

Buckeyebandit

Do they ever look good! The LED's really keep em squat. My mother room is LED as well.

What brand LEDs you running in mother room? They do keep a compact growth pattern. I'm going to pick up the HLG 65's there under and see if I can get them to stretch out a bit

browntrout

Veteran
What brand LEDs you running in mother room? They do keep a compact growth pattern. I'm going to pick up the HLG 65's there under and see if I can get them to stretch out a bit

I have an older true 400W spectrum king. I think it's a bit too intense of light as they start getting spotty leaves in late veg / flower with the same treatment as the other tent.

Buckeyebandit

Little update
Removed 4 males from the 9 planted in pots. A few definite females and the other 3 looks to be as well. Another week then going into 7.5 gallon fabric pots. Another week under the new 600's to adjust then bam time to flower. Already topped and defoliated once and will another defoliate once up potted

Buckeyebandit

So I was delayed a bit on the update. New tent,lights and dimmers have arrived and being put together in the morning. Plants will get there new shoes and go under 1 of the HLG 600's to start for a week. Then both 600's will be turned on and dimmed till the plants get adjusted for a week then induce flowering. Pix tomorrow in there final home

Buckeyebandit

So I brewed another batch of boogie brew and added a pouch of fishballs with a teaspoon of recharge and let it brew 24 hrs. This is what I watered them in with after transplant. 3 in big pots are confirmed females the other 3 unsure of so will give them time to show. 7.5 gallon fabric pots for there final home

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

browntrout

Veteran
Awesome!! Some nice big healthy leaves on these girls. Glad your using recharge, truly amazing stuff. What kind of smells are you getting from the stem rub?

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice timed this one just in time some nice fat leaves on them ladies all looking good:tiphat: Nice tent

Latest posts

Latest posts