What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sour diesel ibl rez dog

Mightyka

Veteran
Awesome pic...yours looks perfect...i have heard she is a bit finicky
...any opinion on this...any feeding advice or tips....do you know if she reverses ok...and is the pollen viable..i will have this cut soon and the project will be kickn shortly>>DJXX

Thanks mate! :)
I don't think she is finicky. Cuts usually root till 10 days. I never measure pH and EC and she is pretty fine (same like all others), I have absolutely no problem with her. I grow with basic Biobizz line in coco substrate.
Never tried to make any crosses with this cut. I prefer ECSD dhk cut. I made some ECSD dhk x ChemD ibl and GG4 x (ECSD dhk x ChemD ibl). There were no herms. Also friend of mine made ECSD dhk (GG4 x ChemD ibl), those were more prone to herm, but few phenos were awesome - diesel dom.

Here is ECSD dhk x ChemD ibl (Diesel dom.)
picture.php

i'll put up a thread when the project gets goin good...i really just gift them usually...i have had every cut on the planet gifted to me and so i try to pass to the left...send me a friend request and say hi..DJXX

Sent you a friend request but can't PM yet. Thanks so much man, honestly. I've got all the seeds I need until the end of time but the sour is a hard one to come by, at least not hybridized, and at least not in these parts.

I'm just going through your SD IBL X's thread now. Beautiful stuff.
I will definitely keep an eye out for this upcoming project.

Grateful1

Will someone please release any version of rez's SD back into the 'community'.

For fuck's sake, not everyone wants to buy a hybrid or backcross, some of us want it pure.

Working on it now. Getting ready to gen some Rez Sour Diesel v3, Shroomys Schrom x Sour Diesel, and have a pack of original Rez Strawberry Diesel. IM ON IT...:dance013:

Hello,
do you know where i can find these seeds?
I've been looking for them for a while :)
who can I buy them from
thank you in advance

Latest posts

Latest posts