What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mack's Chem Project.

mack 10

Veteran
picture.php

Here's my first round with the Chem D x Chem '91.

mack 10

Veteran
picture.php

A little bit stretchy because they have been outside enjoying the sunshine. Getting them repotted and under hps in the next few...

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
how is the chem dog d in veg? mine seems to be taking ages to really kick off in the mom space. i was making from 4 to 10 clones from each mom, while the chemdog d gave 1 clone from the same time of veg. i hope it's just had a slow start.

anyway, keep on keeping on, love being able to watch this chemdog party progress

mack 10

Veteran
@SPG, Thanks bud.

@Sativa Breather, Good luck with your 91.

@Everlast, :) Thanks man.

@Thejointedone, Me too bud, i think there must be something outstanding in here somewhere?

@Gauis, Yes the Chem D does take a bit extra to root, maybe 3 weeks sometimes.
Once she gets some legs she really blasts off. If you have the real deal OMG! you got a winner!

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
It's amazing to see the work your doin with this amazing example of an elite. Been my favorite strain since the tenth grade lol, stoked to hear about the male from the s1, big things going on in the cannabis world

jochen_45

Veteran
Mack's Chem Project

Mack's Chem Project

Hello Mack, hi guys,

after I had to take a little break 'cause of my not so good health, I'm happy to do again what I want and love and that are my little ones, I always feel better when I have a running culture I have to care for. Before I went to hospital the plants were exactly at the point that they wanted to show their sex and now they all have developed nice buds and a great smell. A big part of this funky and strong smell comes from the Chem d x Chem '91, every plant from this strain has something special like being a big yielder or producing a lot of resin, others have tis special smell, its great and I wonder about the taste and the potency. The Stardawg x Chemdog '91 is such a great strain, too, it has nice buds, gets a lot of resin and has a great smell, too, I wish I had more seeds of them, but one female like that one from only two healthy seeds is a present. So let me start with this one, I like it very much:

Stardawg x Chemdog '91 after 34 days of flower
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

After the Stardawg-cross its time to have a look at the Chemdog d x Chemdog '91 from which I got some more females and they are as impressive as the cross before. To be honest when I thought about those genetics, I also thought of transsexual plants producing and showing lots of bananas or male flowers, but I was surprised how stable this plants are. I have got just one plant that shows from time to time a male pollensack, but not very often and so I can live very good with it. Lets have a look at the Chem d x Chem '91:​

Chemdog d x Chemdog '91
picture.php

picture.php

More pictures at the next post...​

jochen_45

Veteran
Mack's Chem Project...part two

Mack's Chem Project...part two

Okay here now the last pictures from today, its the Chemdog d x Chemdog '91 Nr.1, one of the topped plants and I like her very much.
Like her other sisters she has got some very nice buds in the last two weeks, but they still have time, they are just five weeks in flower
and can use the whole time to grow.

Okay, here now the last pics for today:

Chemdog d x Chemdog '91
picture.php

picture.php

That were the pictures from today and now I am able again to show you the plants every weekend and that is what I want to do. I hope you liked the pics and will be back again...​

mack 10

Veteran
:groupwave:

:party:

Your Plants look super healthy, great work Jochen!
I'm very interested in the smell of these ladies?
I think they will go 9 maybe 10 weeks? we will see.
Man, The next 3-4 weeks are going to be well interesting.
Look forward to seeing more pics.

:dance013:

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
420giveaway
Sorry to hear about your health jochen but glad you're out of the hospital.

Your ladies look stunning mate. Perfectly healthy and stacking those colas, are you getting the distinct bleachy chem aromas yet?

Peace

jochen_45

Veteran
Thanks for all your kind words, thats very nice from you. I could see that there were a few questions about the smell and I can tell you before I had to make my break
there was no real smell, you had to rub the stems or something like that to get an idea what could come. I was told that they have got their smell in the last days, at
the last weekend what I understand. But now it is there and I can say the smell of the chemdog d x chemdog '91 is great, it depends on the pheno you have got, if it
is more citrus intensive with a deep background of smells or you get the well known chemdog funky smell with a strong garlic touch in the back and lots of others
between them. Both crosses are very nice and I wonder about the potency, but how could his nice plants not be potent?!
Great work, Mack and thanks for giving me the possibility to try them, its a big fun...