What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mack's Chem Project.

mack 10

Veteran
Holla IC Heads! Time to unveil a little project I've been working on. Now this all started when Cob co-op did his Chemdawg '91 s1 and Chem '91 S1 x The White crosses. He sent some of these beans into Seedbay which where picked up by an IC member "The Hummus Monk" He grew them out and was super lucky to find a male,(actually a female that shows full male traits)
Luckilly he kept that pollen!
He sent me some which I dropped on the '91, The D, ECSD and some others.
Here's some seedlings of the Chem 91 x Chem D.
picture.php

mack 10

Veteran
I wonder if these seeds will produce a male and female population?
or maybe, all female but some that show male traits?
Time and selection will tell us...

Into another rabbit hole I go...

Jbomber79

Veteran
Interesting. So the one plant the pollen came from was a hermie so to speak? She had pistols and frost as well as balls?

I'm sitting in for the long haul!
JB

dannykarey

Nice project Mack, sounds really interesting.

Ive heard of males popping up in Canna's peyote purple line as well (bubba S1's from Katsu cut)...........I think there absolutely worth some experimenting with for sure!!

Sub'd

Keep up the good work man!

Danny

mack 10

Veteran
@ jbomber, yes a hermie of sorts, hopefully Hummus will drop in with some picks but basically he found a full male in female seeds.

@dk, thanks man.

EverLast

Hell yeah Mack! In for the show. Lets see how these will turn out for ya. The ECSD X should be fire too. Good luck bro :tiphat:

mack 10

Veteran
@ Everlast, you know it, The ECSD x '91 and especially the 91 x 91 cross will be interesting.
Can't wait to break into this treasure chest.

kaneboy

Now this is going to be interesting m10 sure to find some gems in all these chems hopefully u get a chance make some seed further down the line cause I sure would love some

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The seeds from that pollen produce m / f offspring - as has been proven via the lines that Hummus grew out and the seeds we grew out here on the east coast made with the same pollen...

Glad to see this thread - I'm tagged in.

:respect:

dank.Frank

mack 10

Veteran
Thanks Sour Dank, Dank FRANK, True Grit and Bmac1 ! get comfy guy's,

@ amannamedtruth, too true that could happen, That's why they are getting grown out first, to see... This pollen has already been tested stateside and male and female population is what it produced, i'm doing this for fun but if it works out they will be released.
#Mack10genetics coming at ya...lol
@dank Frank, I hope mine come out as good as philthy's did,
should do it's the same pollen.