What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jamaican Dream @ Day 49 flower

Hi all, probably of not much interest for everyone but just in case, here are some pics of my jamaican dream @ day 49 of 12/12. Apparently they're meant to be ready by now, but still at least a couple of weeks left.

scoby

yep more time needed imho, lots of fertile vibrant pistils present, I personally like to wait to see more than 65% withered. looks great btw, nice work

RoadRash

Hi all, probably of not much interest for everyone but just in case, here are some pics of my jamaican dream @ day 49 of 12/12. Apparently they're meant to be ready by now, but still at least a couple of weeks left.

They're so beautiful now.

In 2 weeks they'll be a bit plumper, more resin-encrusted ... GAH ! :woohoo:

Would love to see a pic of that too (please !)

Wu Wei

Hey grobbleskin, looks delicious great job, it will be nice to see them matured! Really dose look great now though.

Peace Brother :ying:

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Hi all, probably of not much interest for everyone

Couldn't possibly disagree more. Thanks for informing us on a strain that not many other folks are growing.

We've all seen lots and lots of OG, Sour D, Chem, GG, GCS, whatever else is popular, grows all over the net, and then some. Great stuff, sure but...

I like seeing pics/grow logs, of strains that aren't, "elite/in the now."

Whatever "elite" means?.?.

I can't help but believe many strains are overlooked, because they don't carry the OG, Chem, whatever, flashy tag.

Grow on brother and, please keep us posted on the rest of your grow. :ying: :tiphat:

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
Couldn't possibly disagree more. Thanks for informing us on a strain that not many other folks are growing.

We've all seen lots and lots of OG, Sour D, Chem, GG, GCS, whatever else is popular, grows all over the net, and then some. Great stuff, sure but...

I can't help but believe many strains are overlooked, because they don't carry the OG, Chem, whatever, flashy tag.

Grow on brother and, please keep us posted on the rest of your grow. :ying: :tiphat:

hmm I agree completely. clone only strains are great but theres still so much exciting stuff to be found.

looks nice mate.. im interested how it will look when its finished up..

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

That was half the reason I went with Jamaican Dream, wanted something I had never smoked before so bought the seeds, then realised that the only info I could find about it as a strain was from the breeders publicity spiel so thought I may as well share my progress so far. The smell has started to get strong the last few days, slightly more earthy than anything I've grown before.

Will share some more photos closer to harvest, hopefully she'll be verging on the obese by then.

outsidegrower

Premium user
Veteran
Never smoked a Jamaican strain I didn't like . They look great by the way! Kept sensi seeds Jamaican pearl around for half a decade or so. grow on up and away

Eva has some super nice gear. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for a smoke report. Have you ever tried their Veneno?

Not that I know of, as far as I'm aware I've never smoked anything from Eva seeds. Can't rule it out that I have at some point in the past.

What are the genetics Grobbeleskin, is it a blue dream cross?

No idea, their website is rather uninformative:

Eva Seeds Website said:
GENETICS Jamaica

Well, I guess that narrows it down!

Wu Wei

Ah right I see maybe some pure jamaican genetics :) sounds and looks very nice! I can not wait to see this strain fully matured... she will be beautiful!

Peace Brother :ying:

jw23ck11

I got a pack of fem beans from eva seeds and have found two different phenos.

Jamaican Dream Pheno #1 finishes in 45 days but genetically hermies every single time on practically every flower. I have been sorta controlling it with dutch master reverse and saturator. I will be ending it after the next harvest. thc tested at 13.27%

Pheno #2 finishes later and has bigger flowers but less trichs. It does not hermie at all however. Down side is only 10% thc. Smaller more compact branches. Wider leaves with low stretch.

Im running 4 plants under 600w hps scrog On a 12/12 dark schedule. Veg 18/6 until 18-24in. They finish in 5 gallon buckets

Has anyone else heard about the hermie phenos of Jamaican Dream? I would love to know if an actual 17-19%, 45 day pheno exists but I refuse to spend another dime on those eva seed beans.

Upcoming runs are gg#4, super lemon haze, trinity kush and grapefruit krush. I can start journals if anyone is interested.