What's new

HZ does Fire OG. (Maybe tahoe og)

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Strain: fire og. Maybe Tahoe og. Honestly I can't remember which and they both look exactly the same. So you guys can tell me if you can tell. Either way I don't care cause the smoke is dank.

Grower: me

Grow medium: indoor soil

Cure time: 1.5 months

Density: 8

I will say right now that this cut of og is exceptional IMHO. Have not had many like this one.

Smell: 9. It smells like og mixed with a fruity cotton candy. Very sweet. Light berry. Light of orange

Looks: 9. Nice tight frosty nugs with fairly fat calax.

Taste: 9. Very sweet. More of a candy flavor than an og flavor. ( I use a wide variety of carbs and sugars in my water and I flush for 2 weeks. This contributes to a full range of flavor sand smells as well as smooth smoke.)

Hit smoothness: 8. One more month cure and it will be perfect. It hits smooth now, but it will get even better.

Potency: 9.5 I have been smoking on these buds for about a month now and they still get me really baked. The high is euphoric indica, but has a pretty strong head kick as well. Makes it hard to concentrate while writing this.

Over all gonna give this bud a 9.1 out of 10. It reinvigorates my liking og cuts when I was getting sick of them.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ty for the kind words

Got two sky walker og clones today. Gonna give that cut a go next. :)

Last edited:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice lookin nugs! you still growin the limewarp? got a whole bunch of them vegging gona put a few outside.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm still growing her got one in flower right now. Also got a few other phenos I am flowering for the first time.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Looking good buddy, sorry you can't join us in Vegas, but if you would like me to enter something for you I can. And we are still long over do for a session. Hope life is treating you well my friend.

Latest posts

Latest posts