What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can Hash Turds From Your bong, Make Good edibles?

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
High and bored, Cleaning my bongs and am wondering...

There is lots of hash in the water of my bong, and some hash turds...

If I get it out, then dry it....

Can I make some kind of edible out of this hashpoop?

justpassnthru

Veteran
If you put that in edibles, the result will taste similar those . Taste it first and see if you like the taste. You might just want to re-dab, that stuff. The bubbles in it are a bit concerning, though. Makes me think there are some left-over gases in it? jpt

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Maybe the funniest and scariest thread I've ever seen here.

Winterizing, carbon for the smell, and a 0.45 filter still might not be enough for me to smoke that.

Best thread title ever...thx for the laugh.

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Maybe the funniest...thx for the laugh.

5BBWoGt.gif

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just mix it with coconut oil and use it to fill gelatin capsules. You'll get a nice high without tasting anything.

WelderDan

Veteran
Man, you gotta dispose of that quick. Best send it to me. I'll make sure it gets disposed of properly.

SmokeToke1

Jesus. You're not marketing guru, that's for sure. :D Eating hash poop... Toilet cloggers... Immediately puts me off. But, you know, if you want to try it go ahead and good luck! Make sure to post an update when you do it. :p

Latest posts

Latest posts