What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

omgreenday

what happened to all the Medman listings
on Seedbay? there was a bunch just 2 days ago.
Now there's not a seed there.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
Relists... they are listed for a certain amount of time and if no one buys them before the time runs out they have to be relisted by Clarence. check the Seedbay Listings and Relistings thread.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya, what he ^^^^^^ said :)

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya, what he ^^^^^^ said :)

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
happiness is not something ethereal, quintessential or fantastic or out of us like a destination. its a journey

its a choice between fear or love, that easy

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i would say the $250,000 worth in beans i gave away for free the last 2 years will actually debunk your theory

med-man

tylerdurden119

customs has a hard on for beans lately. seen A LOT of people saying they're losing their orders.

bottom line. does he have a delivery guarantee. its shitty but, reality.

im in canada and customs smashed one of my orders recently and last i checked its legal to import seeds.

rvd

the problem is when I asked about a order I paid him for he got a real bad attitude about it. other seedbanks are the only way to go boo bay included.

fatburt

im beginning to see this bad attitude welling up as well....
i pm'd the dude to find out where to buy seeds from and he was fairly short with me,like hes doing me a favor by selling me his seeds...i dont need them that bad....i was supporting the guy and sticking up for him too,,,,dont think ill be doing that anymore....i am starting to see why this guy gets so much flack now,

fatburt

why the hell do we care if you gave away a quarter mil in beans...all i want is a little customer service,,,,remember as a business man you are not doing me the favor,im doing you the favor by purchasing from you.....

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
when people have groundless accusations that are emotionally charged for me greedy and money hungry. thats when "we" should "care"

do you know how many people i help for free everyday that never spend a dime on me?

do you know how many people i have shown their energy fields to for the first time? for nothing?

you guys encounter a bit of Canadian sarcasm and then turn into maskera wearing, black dyed short haired, limb cutting emo babies? whats the world come to? lol you arent ordering big macs my pedigree chumbs. and i dont profit like the place that does

whateves. i made a thread here just for these types of posts

the link is in the next post

do you know how many beans i never got over 20 years of popping em? tons. did i shed a tear , want to be held, taken for a warm rosy walk holding hands and be rest assured everything was going to be okay? hell no. how old are you guys? man up already lol haha

if being offended by your own assumptions is how you like to live? fine, just dont drag me into it

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this thread is about seed availability

not a pitty party for guys with no dates on the 4th of july...lol

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if i could tell you to keep a sense of humor, i totally would

med-man

fatburt

when people have groundless accusations that are emotionally charged for me greedy and money hungry. thats when "we" should "care"

do you know how many people i help for free everyday that never spend a dime on me?

do you know how many people i have shown their energy fields to for the first time? for nothing?

you guys encounter a bit of Canadian sarcasm and then turn into maskera wearing, black dyed short haired, limb cutting emo babies? whats the world come to? lol you arent ordering big macs my pedigree chumbs. and i dont profit like the place that does

whateves. i made a thread here just for these types of posts

the link is in the next post

do you know how many beans i never got over 20 years of popping em? tons. did i shed a tear , want to be held, taken for a warm rosy walk holding hands and be rest assured everything was going to be okay? hell no. how old are you guys? man up already lol haha

if being offended by your own assumptions is how you like to live? fine, just dont drag me into it

med-man

dude,i dont know what your ranting about,i wanted info,you wouldnt provide it,so ill look someplace else,a breeder who will answer my questions with no hassles....who you have helped has nothing to do with me...i help people every day...
and then i said i get why people dont like you.....and you got offended...all good dude....lots of genetics out there.

Latest posts

Latest posts