What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

EXTREMELY *Stoney* Indica?

P

Peter Parker

Hey guys, I was just wanting some info on what you guys like as the *stoniest* weed you can get. Doesn't have to be 100% Indica, but majority preferred.

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
Black Domina(but not sure about how good it still is) but back in the day it was the heaviest stoniest shit around..

peace
Chefboy

Quasimodo

I only run 2 strains, both of which I'd consider "stoney" (heavy body numbing high). Chimera's Schnazzleberry and DNA's LA Con. Make sure to take whatever you're running later, with more amber heads.

smk8000

Platinum Kush, Bubba Kush, Master Kush, Sour Bubble, and Sensi Star. Those have to be the 5 stoniest strains I've found so far.

homebrew420

Those all around like good suggestions. Shiva Skunk, grape ape, Mazar-I, Afghan landrace. Those should do you right. I could list more but you won't find them anyhow.

Peace

D

DJXXPLATINUM

MY CHEM D CUT TAKEN 77 DAYS...OVER 75% AMBER...STUFF WOULD COUCHLOCK A HORSE...LOL DJ

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Bubba Kush is the strain you want, make no mistake about it.

there are several cuts; Platinum, Pre-98, Katsu....

have at it

purple_man

Veteran
nl, afghani #1 (sensi seeds), herijuana, oddly enough the afghani#1 went up to 85 days and had rather thin blades for an indica, but the smoke was some proper good night medicine... half - 1 spliff and an hour later your sleeping :)

blessss

guy fawkes

Veteran
i dont have access to elites but from seed,
old stock sensi star was an immense stone, when they said stoned to the bone in the description there not kidding but hear the more recent stock isnt what it used to be:(.

waziristan hashplant form eugenics genetics was another hard hitting red eye sleep inducing strain with a stoney spaced out high.

white widow is a bit more balanced but still a very potent stoney effect.

The Sensi Star and Black domina tied as the the strongest indica for me. It was like getting a body massage. Great for insomnia. Woke up with a blank slate every morning.
I also grew g13xHashplant and NL from Sensi purchcased in 2005. Not impressed with those two.Expensive waste of money. However, the NL from Sensi purchased in the early 1990 was a stellar indica almost every female.
I also kept one strong indica pheno from the 30 Superskunk I grew from Sensi seeds. I called it the greasy skunk. It was super smelly, hashy and oily. A knockout stone.

I cannot forget the Williams Wonder my first strain I grew from the S.S.S.C. People accused me of lacing the joint when they woke up from knockout effect.

Swampdankv2

Veteran
I second the Heri. That shit is waaaay stoney. And bubba knocks me down too. If your can find it... A well grown Chem4 will blast you into another galaxy.

Sir_Syzurp

Sensi star pre 2000 stock, Herijuana, and Black Domina all put my dick in the dirt. IF you are lucky enough to find any of his work on the market, then grab any and all TRC/Lonestar genetics, he worked with some of the heaviest hitting pheno types of the heaviest indicas and made some KILLER indica meds (this dude had an eye for good keepers).

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a SAD from Sweet seeds, it is a selected pheno of Black Domina. I let it go 12 weeks in flower....

Heavy duty for sure. 2 hits and I was way blasted. I would take it at 9 to 10 weeks next time though.

I

icon

cannacopia - lapis mnt indica
tom hill - deep chunk
or any deepchunk hybrid
fractal seeds or cannacopia
also already been mentioned black domina, s@nnie herijuana or extrema

Last edited: