What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green House Seeds Reviews?

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
dont see why people expect s1s to be exactly the same as a real clone. they just give a good chance of finding a good representation.
still got to hunt.

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Sigh. You can buy GHS SSH regular seeds from several sources at this very moment.

I'll say it again: there are plenty of REAL things to criticize GHS for, before we start crucifying them over our imagination. I would take the criticism of GHS a lot more seriously if the passioned pleas against them weren't usually based on wrong information that could be so easily checked, and/or done in the name of some imaginary newbie who is going to somehow bring about the apocalypse using GHS seeds.

My info is solid....even if ghs has ssh in some places in reg form those seeds are not fresh. Look at damn near EVERY seed bank. They only have FEM. Now,here is a pic from skunk and Rev is NOT talking about ghs ssh.....that clearly says Mr NICE! I spoke my opinion of ghs and that is it. IMO they SUCK..SLH is the only decent offering in years. Look at their alaskan ice they bragged about. That shit had more problems then a 90yr old prego chick...smoke some of their bubba kush..that is NOT real bubba. WHAT...its the TRUTH! Their TW is NOT real TW either. Next thing you know they will be screaming about sour diesel and that would probably be an s1 of some landrace clone. Like I said,I have no problems with them making money. But shady business practices means shady people. If I want shade there are plenty of trees around here.

picture.php

T

thesloppy

Fair enough, man. My only intention was to give my opinion on the GHS stuff I've grown, I've got absolutely no interest in picking fights, defending GHS'es admittedly shady history, Arjan or anybody else's ethics (or lack thereof) or running down other seed companies stuff in order to do so. Sorry if I pushed things off track, or yanked your chain, that wasn't my original intent.

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
Fair enough, man. My only intention was to give my opinion on the GHS stuff I've grown, I've got absolutely no interest in picking fights, defending GHS'es admittedly shady history, Arjan or anybody else's ethics (or lack thereof) or running down other seed companies stuff in order to do so. Sorry if I pushed things off track, or yanked your chain, that wasn't my original intent.

It is all good man. I am far from pissy. You have your opinion and ghs exp and I have mine. There is plenty room for both of us out here. If I got to rude or was just plain out a dick I do apologize,was not my intent either...stay safe n keep it green

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
My info is solid....even if ghs has ssh in some places in reg form those seeds are not fresh. Look at damn near EVERY seed bank. They only have FEM. Now,here is a pic from skunk and Rev is NOT talking about ghs ssh.....that clearly says Mr NICE! I spoke my opinion of ghs and that is it. IMO they SUCK..SLH is the only decent offering in years. Look at their alaskan ice they bragged about. That shit had more problems then a 90yr old prego chick...smoke some of their bubba kush..that is NOT real bubba. WHAT...its the TRUTH! Their TW is NOT real TW either. Next thing you know they will be screaming about sour diesel and that would probably be an s1 of some landrace clone. Like I said,I have no problems with them making money. But shady business practices means shady people. If I want shade there are plenty of trees around here.

View Image

You do not know very much about the seed business or weed strains do you ?

Scott, aka Shanti who now is solely MNS is shadier than most. For years they were selling out of date seeds in the Yellow paper packs, anybody who had problems and mentioned it was quickly ushered off to invisibly PM him for replacements by his online fans. Then there was the appearance of all the Polyhybrid strains and a slew of Hermie reports, again, people trying to "help" by hushing that up as quickly as possible, or just relying on abuse and name calling. Plenty of well respected growers had short shrift on MNS forums if they ever dared to post anything against the Devotee's party line. Now, it seems Neville has left NMS to set up his own incredibly modestly named "Holy Grail Project" [Not using pure parental lines....] and there have been some swiftly deleted posts where he clearly has been saying that Scott has lost the original mothers, exactly the same old same old BS he tried to attack GHS for... Anybody spot History repeating itself there ? Now, Scott, in his greed, seems to be getting the devotees to spread the word that you somehow magically get more seeds in your pack if you order direct from him, thereby cheating every single reseller out there, including the owners of Seedsdirect and Seedboutique who own and kindly pay for this site.

I have 50 odd packs of different seeds in my fridge, also a load of different crosses I have made myself to try out, yet, for some strange reason, after all these years, I go and spend E25 on packs of GHS Bubba Kush and Trainwreck, S1s of the genuine cuts... Why ? Because it is some of the very best weed out there available in seed form, and it does not cost an arm and a leg, unlike certain other breeders....

moondawg

I respect Arjan. For 50, 60$, the guy will sell me 5 seeds of the most potent cannabis on the plantet. I can buy 10 SSH seeds from GH and find a plant in those 10 that will stand toe to toe with any marijuana in the world - Shanti's, T. Hills or anyone else. Arjans haze is a potent a marijauana avialable in the world today - the fucking shit is top rung killer fucking dope.

Im not sure where they got the Bubba cut, but if you grow it the dope is high quality smoke that would rank a 9 by any measure. Potent and heavy. The train wreck is killer.

Arjan has the business sense to keep his seeds in stock unlike most of these other pollen chuckers cant keep 2 strains in stock. He's got a tight operation and sells a very good product.

Yeay for Arjan! I wish Shanti and the other breeders would be a lot more like him.

Arjan a breeder ROTFLMFAO. Breeder of S1's lmfao.... I guess I can call myself a breeder too then.

Grew arjans haze along with bubba (hermie) kush(along with others ww,wr,nh,ssh) and they all turned out to be such a hi- quality smoke that I gave it away. Shit was trash... every fucking seed. I have no clue how a seed company with so many resources could release such garbage.

Trust me I had high hopes,(check my earlier posts of when i first joined this site defending ghsc to no end like a mindless lemming) biting the hype marketing of ghsc spending around 5 bills on their seeds only too find out it was a huge waste of time and money. (other than slh and tw)

You people defending ghsc should just save some extra dough get some og rascal or c.c. seeds then tell me what you think of ghsc. The quality difference is night and day, with multiple keepers in each pack.

I had GHS SSH right around 1999 and it was the best smoke I have ever had anywhere. The hash from it was like peanut butter that had began to seperate from it's oil content is how I would describe it. It was not for rookies at all. That said I am now after all this time growing SSH again but from Mr Nice instead (I have my fingers crossed like you wouldn't believe)

all nirvana strains are twice as good at half the price

Mr Nice seeds are 10X better genetics and even cheaper than Nirvana if you buy them direct from the MNS auction. Plus, Mr Nice gives you NO LESS than 20 seeds per pack if you buy direct. I got "The Cure" (Nordle X Haze AC) for 20 Euro, got 21 beans.

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
You do not know very much about the seed business or weed strains do you ?

Scott, aka Shanti who now is solely MNS is shadier than most. For years they were selling out of date seeds in the Yellow paper packs, anybody who had problems and mentioned it was quickly ushered off to invisibly PM him for replacements by his online fans. Then there was the appearance of all the Polyhybrid strains and a slew of Hermie reports, again, people trying to "help" by hushing that up as quickly as possible, or just relying on abuse and name calling. Plenty of well respected growers had short shrift on MNS forums if they ever dared to post anything against the Devotee's party line. Now, it seems Neville has left NMS to set up his own incredibly modestly named "Holy Grail Project" [Not using pure parental lines....] and there have been some swiftly deleted posts where he clearly has been saying that Scott has lost the original mothers, exactly the same old same old BS he tried to attack GHS for... Anybody spot History repeating itself there ? Now, Scott, in his greed, seems to be getting the devotees to spread the word that you somehow magically get more seeds in your pack if you order direct from him, thereby cheating every single reseller out there, including the owners of Seedsdirect and Seedboutique who own and kindly pay for this site.

I have 50 odd packs of different seeds in my fridge, also a load of different crosses I have made myself to try out, yet, for some strange reason, after all these years, I go and spend E25 on packs of GHS Bubba Kush and Trainwreck, S1s of the genuine cuts... Why ? Because it is some of the very best weed out there available in seed form, and it does not cost an arm and a leg, unlike certain other breeders....

1st off...I could care less what you think. GHS DOES NOT HAVE LEGIT BUBBA...PERIOD! At least in seed form. I do not care about what happened between shanti and neville. Just as I do not care about what happened between Arjan and Shanti. I do know plants speak volumes...MNS plants are FAR MORE SUPERIOR in ALL departments...maybe if you step your paycheck game up you can afford decent gear. GHS Bubba,Chemdog,TW are all NOTHING CLOSE TO originals...PERIOD! Oh,and about neville leaving...I have a pack of his Super Kush..time will tell,and if they suck shit...I will be the 1st to speak on it. How can you even look at their bubba and be happy about an s1 that is bubblegum and something else...bubba has master kush in it...NOT bubblegum. Maybe where you are at you cannot get the clone only`s so you will never know real bubba if it hit ya in the ass. Have u ever grown REAL bubba or even smoked it? Obviously not if you are on the ghs nutsack so hard. You grow what suits you and I will grow what works for me.

Oh...and I know PLENTY about the seed game and weed strains..I am out on the WEST COAST where shit is REAL! I will put a pack of mns ssh vs ghs ssh anytime...I will gladly put black widow against ww anytime. Or how about shark shock vs GWS? Oh,I did get 22 seeds in my ssh pack and that came directly from seedboutique. I did not have to order thru him..and yes he does replace seeds quickly. He even responds to USA customers...I cant say the same for ol weakhouse seed co. They are sure to make sure usa $$$ is spent on their seeds but will not respond to help from usa growers..get fucking real

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
1st off...I could care less what you think. GHS DOES NOT HAVE LEGIT BUBBA...PERIOD! At least in seed form.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=2269168&postcount=84

You are totally wrong, there it is in Black and White. GHS have the real Bubba Kush cut, I have grown it outdoors for 2 years, it is excellent, my fave smoke out of 20 odd different varieties.

I do not care about what happened between shanti and neville. Just as I do not care about what happened between Arjan and Shanti. I do know plants speak volumes...MNS plants are FAR MORE SUPERIOR in ALL departments...maybe if you step your paycheck game up you can afford decent gear. GHS Bubba,Chemdog,TW are all NOTHING CLOSE TO originals...PERIOD! Oh,and about neville leaving...I have a pack of his Super Kush..time will tell,and if they suck shit...I will be the 1st to speak on it. How can you even look at their bubba and be happy about an s1 that is bubblegum and something else...bubba has master kush in it...NOT bubblegum. Maybe where you are at you cannot get the clone only`s so you will never know real bubba if it hit ya in the ass. Have u ever grown REAL bubba or even smoked it? Obviously not if you are on the ghs nutsack so hard. You grow what suits you and I will grow what works for me.

Oh...and I know PLENTY about the seed game and weed strains..I am out on the WEST COAST where shit is REAL! I will put a pack of mns ssh vs ghs ssh anytime...I will gladly put black widow against ww anytime. Or how about shark shock vs GWS? Oh,I did get 22 seeds in my ssh pack and that came directly from seedboutique. I did not have to order thru him..and yes he does replace seeds quickly. He even responds to USA customers...I cant say the same for ol weakhouse seed co. They are sure to make sure usa $$$ is spent on their seeds but will not respond to help from usa growers..get fucking real

Really, what nonsense, why all this shrill ranting, why do you make so many posts sounding like a playground bully, spreading other peoples lies ? Apart from not doing much other than post deluded shit about GHS recently, you also reveal in another thread that you are in fact growing GHS seeds ?

That SLH you are wisely growing is 50% made from the SSH you are unwisely slagging off.

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Ummm not to stir this pot but ..I grew green house bubba and that is NOT any bubba Kush I kno ...

Idk what "rezdog" smoked when he was with the breeder but thts not what they put in seed form ..

growhi

Ummm not to stir this pot but ..I grew green house bubba and that is NOT any bubba Kush I kno ...

Idk what "rezdog" smoked when he was with the breeder but thts not what they put in seed form ..

again though the clue is in the rez post ................... feminizing a plant will not give you a carbon copy of the mother plant that made it !............ that's common knowlage , it will be a mix up of the plants that actually made the bubba kush which are .................................. no one really knows lol

Liza

I was thinking of buying El Nino seeds from GHS for my next grow but after reading all this... Maybe I should go for Trainwreck. Anybody got any experience with El Nino?

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=2269168&postcount=84

You are totally wrong, there it is in Black and White. GHS have the real Bubba Kush cut, I have grown it outdoors for 2 years, it is excellent, my fave smoke out of 20 odd different varieties.

Really, what nonsense, why all this shrill ranting, why do you make so many posts sounding like a playground bully, spreading other peoples lies ? Apart from not doing much other than post deluded shit about GHS recently, you also reveal in another thread that you are in fact growing GHS seeds ?

That SLH you are wisely growing is 50% made from the SSH you are unwisely slagging off.

I stand by all I said...I know what REZ SAID..but what GHS put into seed form is NOT REAL BUBBA. Plus u blind ass,I never said I was growing SLH..I said it was the best offering they have put out in years....if ghs bubba is the best u have smoked I really feel sorry for you. The bubba cut they have has BUBBLEGUM in it. REAL bubba has master kush in it NOT bubblegum. See,this is the problem with ghs releasing shit under assumed names..they are fucking up people`s mind`s and impressions of said strain. That is not bubba kush and here you are swearing it is. Apothecary did not have the pre98 or katsu,his cut had bubblegum in it. That is fact. Go research it yourself. Apothecary is also where ghs got the "bubba" among other things. Strange thing is,REAL bubba breeds true,so making s1`s someone should find something close to the mom if not identical. How come ghs bubba is so DIFF from real bubba?? Get off Arjan`s dick and ride your own nutsack..maybe you will see things clearly. GHS co sucks shit..we can argue that fact all day. Why don`t you go get yourself some ghs ssh,ww and gws..I will grow mns gear and let`s see who has the superior gear. All this talking is pointless,plants speak volumes. Enough talk,I got my packs,now save your pennies and get yours..plants speak volumes,put up or shut up!

picture.php

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
I was thinking of buying El Nino seeds from GHS for my next grow but after reading all this... Maybe I should go for Trainwreck. Anybody got any experience with El Nino?

Another cheap seed solution is Mandala. Cheap prices and solid nugz. Plus you know EXACTLY what you are growing..no surprises. Plus BOG`s gear is $20 off right now....super sale!

growhi

I stand by all I said...I know what REZ SAID..but what GHS put into seed form is NOT REAL BUBBA. Plus u blind ass,I never said I was growing SLH..I said it was the best offering they have put out in years....if ghs bubba is the best u have smoked I really feel sorry for you. The bubba cut they have has BUBBLEGUM in it. REAL bubba has master kush in it NOT bubblegum. See,this is the problem with ghs releasing shit under assumed names..they are fucking up people`s mind`s and impressions of said strain. That is not bubba kush and here you are swearing it is. Apothecary did not have the pre98 or katsu,his cut had bubblegum in it. That is fact. Go research it yourself. Apothecary is also where ghs got the "bubba" among other things. Strange thing is,REAL bubba breeds true,so making s1`s someone should find something close to the mom if not identical. How come ghs bubba is so DIFF from real bubba?? Get off Arjan`s dick and ride your own nutsack..maybe you will see things clearly. GHS co sucks shit..we can argue that fact all day. Why don`t you go get yourself some ghs ssh,ww and gws..I will grow mns gear and let`s see who has the superior gear. All this talking is pointless,plants speak volumes. Enough talk,I got my packs,now save your pennies and get yours..plants speak volumes,put up or shut up!

View Image

how many bubba kush have you actually grown out ? what's your body of evidence you draw your conclusions from ?

Latest posts

Latest posts