What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hazeman Seeds

Cannavore

Veteran
What filial generation does hazeman use on such seedlines as the Mikado, Blowfish, and Strawberry Cough he sells? I didn't even know there are Strawberry Cough seeds I thought it was just a cut from KKushman.

bigbag

Veteran
too bad there's already a Mendocino madness that's been around for ages. a pet peeve of mine is when breeders name something that's already been named that and is totally different...that said, Hazeman does have some solid building blocks for real ;)

Quest91

Haze and Mota are both some bad mo fo's! Ive grown out several of both of their gear. Fugu Kush and Madness were nothing short of AWESOME! Oh and some ole BlazinPistolero's gear, Toxic Blue! That REALLY rocked, they did a get job! Peace.
Quest

bigbag

Veteran
^got a few going now, looking really textbook Indica and very uniform. short and stocky, ready to flip at 16". also have a few Blowfishes that are just insanely vigorous, looks to be a few phenotypes. will have to train them as they look to be real strechers. running, 8 air cooled Gavita's, should be good...;)

SeedsOfFreedom

Veteran
More like "Hardcore Indicaman". In all seriousness, this mans work is great, and a much more fair price than most reputable breeders of today. The Madness is a great strain. I do agree with everyone on the naming issues. I have relabeled mine as Bubba x G13/HP. I intend to give credit where due, if I breed with these plants, but Madness is a vague and confusing name. The strain however is very fine smoke, a great Indica. I am sure all his Bubba crosses are great. Hazemans Double White Cheese is pretty nice smoke too. I definitely have more Hazeman seeds on my "strains to acquire" list.

3rd-3yed

Veteran
What filial generation does hazeman use on such seedlines as the Mikado, Blowfish, and Strawberry Cough he sells? I didn't even know there are Strawberry Cough seeds I thought it was just a cut from KKushman.

Blowfish is F4, Mikado may be F2 from Fed but i'm not sure, the others i don't know sorry... :dunno:

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
picture.php
[/IMG]
picture.php
[/IMG]Here's some '88 G-13/HP. This was from a seed plant. I have another seed plant I made into a mother. This plant was a once and done.

Mine looks like frankenstiens. Ive grown black russian as well its a low yeilder but really is darkpurple to black in the buds and leaves.

gh0st9

Veteran
Sorry it took so long folks! Got some pics for the ic! I finally broke down and got my paranoid ass some technology lol

I apologize for the crappy pics... My phone doesn't do it justice.
All from house #2(the tournament of phenos/experimental house) grown in 5 gal smart pots with canna Terra pushed to its limits with close to 1650 ppm.

Last finished shot is tons of diff strains. But a good bit is hazeman.. Hippie headband. Fugu. Triple xxx

Attachments

• IMG_20140820_201535517.jpg
    IMG_20140820_201535517.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20140820_201519337.jpg
    IMG_20140820_201519337.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20140820_201747046.jpg
    IMG_20140820_201747046.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 18
  • 1408584515018.jpg
    1408584515018.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 17

scrapmapple

madness (bubbaG) is fucking unreal. I worked w a double white fugu 13 fer a while. his strawberry cough n fat purple no joke. him n Bodhi my tops fo sho!! I have a jabba's stash male and am gonna dive in the madness line n get some mad jabba goin.
also he just went apeshit n hooked me up fer 2015 testers. (see link below)

0BmkBQR_Y8

scrapmapple

link didn't appear.
bk x mikado
grape stomp x mikado
bk x hb
chemD x hb
grape stomp x 88g13 hp
blood rose
Fire og x blowfish
hazeman headband.

still can't fuckin believe the magic this guy shares!
keep eyes peeled at farm for logs.

waveguide

Veteran
while back i dug through a bunch of threads and kept finding ppl saying fugu topped their list for taste. so i ordered two seeds, got a male and a female, and made seeds. had a lot of bugs over the summer so plants aren't too pretty, but worth noting that the leafhoppers took out three other plants in bloom but didn't touch fugu, so either it was healthy or had dissuasive terps.

looks nice, trichs are pretty average, maybe it was the environment but at 9 weeks it was 30%+ amber, never seen anything do that so fast here.

so, what is that am i tasting?

..between the neem drenches.. i would catch nice smells, like ..a generic old time "weed" smell, another time a very bubblegum smell. so i was surprised to find, after six days cure, the bud has a predominantly fruity odor, but there's something else going on i can't place, a warm kind of smell i don't know. myrcene, neroli? beats me. hard to tell after initial test only but solid, and long lasting high. had to open my eyes because i forgot where i was, pretty trippy.

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Word, I actually know mota and just got done running some of his lung candy he tossed me last year. Hazeman is located out here were I am living now and I didn't know they used to be affiliated. Definitely gonna stop by and check them out. Seen the oldschool federation gear and got a bit excited.

rykus

Anyone grown out his chocolate thai stuff? really wanting to get some of that going, any hermie issues as I recall many breeders saying Original CT had tons of hermie issues...

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone grown out his chocolate thai stuff? really wanting to get some of that going, any hermie issues as I recall many breeders saying Original CT had tons of hermie issues...

I grew out his CT cutting and had no problems.

It came from DarwoH I think it was and Mota....

Useful Idiot

Veteran
I liked the Elephant Stomper, and made a bunch of f2. I need to get into these packs.

I liked the Elephant Stomper, and made a bunch of f2. I need to get into these packs.

picture.php