What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New 6 plant Gettotree setup.

hotboxes

I agree as i ran undercurrents previously, but far too much maint. i need not do anything with the PPK

If you have the capital to keep up with it why bother but personally imo not having to worry about a chiller breaking or a air pump quitting on you that could be catastrophic to every plant connected to that line, with PPK's there is none of that worry. Piece of mind could mean a great deal to some but not very much to others. Plus the added electric running all those chillers and pumps is saved.

DabOnDabs

Veteran
Yo man, I'm extremely late to the show...I dont check the hydro section out too often, and didnt realize you were going HAM over here...

Fucking tits man. Im envious of how clean your room is...

Couple questions...these are about 2 years too late, and i apologize..

1.) The picture with all your hard ducting....what is it connected to ?? In one picture I saw the Air handler directly underneath that setup, but it wasnt connected in any way...

2.) Hah, having to bump humidifiers in flower...That tells me alot about where you're growing ;) I know you're already on this grind, but...Foggers foggers foggers man. Its a little crazy to think that I have 5-5or6 disc foggers...Almost $1000 in humidifiers when everyone else is spending thousands on dehueys...

So my question is this....Where you're at, I'm assuming outside humidity is in the 20-40 range...You havent had to invest in dehueys for flower? Is your Central A/C moving/dehumidifing enough air to keep your humidity in check...

I'm about to bull the trigger on a 5 ton central system, and dont realy wanna buy 4 Santa Fe's to go with it..I'll do it if I have to, but i'de rather save the 7 Grand.

Thanks man

dissolute

he finished it over at the farm and then instantly replanted, "I only wound up with 22.3 off 8 plants.. The NYCD supperised me with a 3.1 #.. Hoping to do better next time. I got lucky with a super sucessfull grow all around.. I had some forums butt and gorillas pooo going last round, Blind feedback was unamius " thats fire but, more WIFI please"
No problem!!!!!".

shredGnar

Getto,

Are you still putting the dehuey water down the drain? I'm glad I read this because I totally copied your idea and set up a recycler for my humidifiers.

Looks like I'll be ditching it now though

bobblehead

Veteran
I talked to getto a while ago and he is filtering the reclaimed water and using it. He felt the problems came from the propane burner and not the reclaimed water.

shredGnar

UsTE=bobblehead;6356145]I talked to getto a while ago and he is filtering the reclaimed water and using it. He felt the problems came from the propane burner and not the reclaimed water.[/QUOTE]

Thanks bobble..

I did catch that. That does explain why my pants look 100% better after ditching my propane co2 generator. I'm at altitude as wel and wonder if my jetting is correct..

I was more curious if he now uses the reclaimed water without issue.

Any updates getto? Hope everything is cool your way