What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New 6 plant Gettotree setup.

gettogro

Veteran
Hey, thought I'd share a new setup im working on. Should have it complete and running in a week or so. Goal is to grow 3lb + WiFi OG plants. 8 1k lights, 10 600w lights, maybe more, 5 ton rheem A/C, 2 ton minispit, sealed, co2, Diy UC hydro..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

D

DHF

Good luck Bro....How long will it take ta flip em and get 3 lb plants...or have yas run these plants before...

Regardless...Love your attitude and style........

Peace...DHF....:ying:.....

Yesca73

very nice set up. this should be good . I have been interested in those split ac systems. have u used before ? i think they run $1ooo n up ? the box on cieling is that for intake or exhaust ?

gettogro

Veteran
New spot? Or you changing things up?

Gonna be bommmb.

turbo
new spot

ty
What he said.

You've come a long way fairly quickly..........keep it up :)

werd

Good luck Bro....How long will it take ta flip em and get 3 lb plants...or have yas run these plants before...

Regardless...Love your attitude and style........

Peace...DHF....:ying:.....

Thanks from an old skool mastr.
what I have doing is , countin my total alowed plants and cutting them in 1/2 starting my clone at the same time I flower. So I have 8 + weeks to clone, veg to get my plants ready. to drop.. So when I switch my crop to 12 12 I just took cuttings, 2 weeks to root 2 weeks in 4" rorkwool , 4 weeks to veg to a good size to transferrrr to the RDWC, 1 maybe 2 weeks in the big dogs, then flipp/// 4.5 harvests per year. t has taken many years to get this far, doing well now but everybody wants the White fire Og, I dont have enough klones to make everybody happy this run, but in the future I will be able to fire it up... sux cuz the g 13 and the white rhino is fire,say bud,,,, I am not a seed seller n or am I am I tring to sell shit, but all my patients want is thw wifi og... so I am going to adjust, sux cuz it takes 4+ months to adjuste to the demand...

very nice set up. this should be good . I have been interested in those split ac systems. have u used before ? i think they run $1ooo n up ? the box on cieling is that for intake or exhaust ?

I get it. Getto ain't ghetto. Very nice work.

St3ve

I see you are making your offering to the gods of electricity. Looks like a killer grow getto, can't wait to watch.

T

the med man

wicked plan dude, love the room,

have you ever ran conversion bulbs in digis before? i tried last year with bc ballastsss, and they all blew backfired and mucked up 2 ballasts (possibly), mm

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Wow! Cory and Trevor did an awesome job settting up that room! Holy shit I can't wait to see this go down!

gettogro

Veteran
wicked plan dude, love the room,

have you ever ran conversion bulbs in digis before? i tried last year with bc ballastsss, and they all blew backfired and mucked up 2 ballasts (possibly), mm

Havent tried them yet, although I am running a mix of 8 1k hps and 10 600w mh lights, Im thinking Ill switch the 600 mh's to all Hps the final weeks of flower.

nice build!! i can't wait to see this!!

Me either :thank you:

Wow! Cory and Trevor did an awesome job settting up that room! Holy shit I can't wait to see this go down!

:laughing:
If cory and trevor are any relation to Me, myself, and I then they did a decent job.lol