What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Casey Jones

S

Stray

you know how to look after your ladies vStagger! superb health throughout and the finished product looks perfectly cured :respect:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Incredible. Does it want to grow single cola?

This pheno of CJ wants to grow multiple giant colas in typical "Thai" fasion. Lot's of stretch that works for the size of the nuggets. You can flower a very small plant and she will tripple to quadruple in size with multiple huge tops. I've also noticed that this plant does incrediblly well with bending/supercropping. The first plant in my thread was bent once at a 90degee angle wen it was small, but it provided a very even canopy, wereas right now it's a few huge buds with lot's of huge side buds. Either way! Love this plant, and these two fat ladies are being flushed and being prepped for harvest in the next 2 weeks! Peace all, Stagger

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
I'm gonna need a bigger jar...

I'm gonna need a bigger jar...

:wave: Hello all! This is one of 2 of my CJ's in 7ga air pots, she went for 9 weeks and could have let her go another, but she actually through up some bananas on me due to a disfunctional timer a couple weeks ago :comfort: whatever though... this shit is going to yield some masssssssssssssssssive nuggets of greasy diesel smelling medicine. Peace and chicken grease, Stagger:thank you: :groupwave::party::party::bigeye:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn fine job man....

wow!!!
picture.php

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
impressive how you got those lower buds to chunk up. do you use any side lighting or is it just spacing?

B

B. Self Reliant

Killer job man. . . truly impressive.

Is it asking to much to get a wide shot of your tent? Maybe even just half of it? I'm impressed that you get those big plants in there so efficiently.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Killer job man. . . truly impressive.

Is it asking to much to get a wide shot of your tent? Maybe even just half of it? I'm impressed that you get those big plants in there so efficiently.

funny you say that! I took a panoramic the other day! Let me dig her up here, and i'll show her!

EmpireSeeds

AMAZING!!
2ThumbsUp.gif

VERY WELL DONE!!
picture.php

Any Idea of the Total Yield (Wet/Dry-Approx)??
icon_confused.gif

You've Have Some of the Nicest Casey Pics, If've Seen to Date!!
picture.php

I've Have Some Nice
picture.php
CJ SOG
Pics to Share Soon
Pimp.gif

PLEASE Keep 'Em Coming!!
PeacePotLeaf3.jpg
-DUTCH

B

B. Self Reliant

Craziness! When you mentioned that one of the previous Caseys filled about 1/4 of your space, I had a hard time imagining it. Now that I see it, I have to say, the canopy looks more even than a lot of ebb & flow trays I've seen! Very rad pic.

Swampdankv2

Veteran
Casey Jones has been one of my favorite ladies to bloom. I got Schmoe's cut over a year ago and everybody in my (local) circle loves it. At first I was concerned that she wasnt going to yield very well and she surprised the hell out of me. I have a trick to getting the most from her in that I give her a little more N than most of my others in bloom. It works for me and she rewards me with super sticky stankn nuggets of flavor.

She really is an outstanding plant. I am glad to have gotten my hands on her once again.

SD

E

e4ian

i have recently got hold of the "cannabliss cup winning cut" of casey jones.
how does this cut differ at all [if it does]?
thx. e.:) :dance013:

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
yup... Casey Jones is Oriental Express wich is (Trainwreck x Thai) x ECSD wich offers a multitude of great phenos. Check out Loudog420's CJ, completely different then mine and still epic in quality. My pheno is very Thai oriented as it like to stretch and puts on some chocalatey funk while still having the sour diesel stench and flavor. Thanks for the replies and kind comments all, Peace and grow with love, Stagger!