What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Purple Weed

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Purple can also mean the hue of the buds. The shine it has under light. Purple Kush(SR71) has a purple hue even though the buds themselves aren't necessarily purple.

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
Thats the thing ..as long as it DOESNT taste chemmy/diesel/fuel/ ..and its purple they dont want it ..It can be purple as all hell..and have that taste its good IMO..but anything else ..no bueno

Hydropimp

Veteran
People want purple

Just like it was purple haze for some time yada yada

It's all what ever is in the music they want to some more of a trend.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just finished the last of my purple:) This is Geneticly Purple Magenta99 witch is PCK X DTC99. Good stuff tastes great

picture.php

picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I hade some purple blueberry herbs once 3 years ago and it had a very kick ass potency and tastes was the best I ever had ever. it left this blurberry tast in my mouth for 3-4 hours.
and the high was mind blowing and lasted just as long. and left a deep blueberry pancake smell in the whole house all the way till the next morning.

I usuly only like my green herbs unless I get some really good berry tasting herbs.

when I toke, My herbs must have a good tast as well as good high or its just some of reggies booboo.

my 2 cents.

woolybear

Veteran
420giveaway
Amazing how smart and civil the people in this thread are. Compare and contrast. Other dude is starting to creep me out.

Goyakla

look at H. from Hell... many of those strains turns purple and is kick ass strong.. or look at Bluehemp.. Chilla and Dark Kush.. the go BLACK at the end and they are strong...

this MATANUSKA PURPLE FUCK is a new one to me anyways. I have only seen matanuska thunderfuck. what are its crosses to get the purple? and where can I get seeds?

awesome looking purps bud good show

De La Luz

Deep Chunk x Haze (uncured) :yummy: :D

mh2-1.jpg

:tiphat:

very nice combo... how does the dc play in the cross...? does it effect the high, the finishing time and / or flavor & color...? I can see the extra resin & larger resin heads...!! :blowbubbles:

Which haze was used...Tom's or OTH ?

Rock on brother Raco, always top notch !! :dance013:

Mr. Stinky

theres really no way to tell if theres a purple flavor. a particular plant thats purple may get that flavor from something else, and theres no way to know since each plant has its own flavor anyway. most likely in te mind of the smoker imo.

this is very dark purple. its aurora indica. it tastes like smoke to me haha

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

est1977

Not 2 be a dick but i am african american :) ...And i Dislike purple ..as a matter of fact ..Im only smoking it bc i have no choice ..This is a good thread ..As ive been "stuck" with a good amount of purple for like 3 weeks ..smh..

Yeah purps as in some purple strains ,(not purple cause by environmental factors) do not move me either. But I have grown
some crazy strains that turned Purple a couple of blackberry crosses i have black berry x white rhino Blackberry X bubba kush

OsWiZzLe

Lemon Larry Bx2......taste just like purple lemon skittles

Attachments

• DSC09994.jpg
    DSC09994.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC09995.jpg
    DSC09995.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC09997.jpg
    DSC09997.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC09998.jpg
    DSC09998.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC09999.jpg
    DSC09999.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 7

cocojan

I have a few different purple X chem crosses, one of them turns lakers purple regardless of temp. Had the green test out at 17% down in socal.

I've been watching this thread and see everyone has some nice dank looking weed going on, however I don't see what I consider purple pot. I see leaves turned purple. but no flowers which are purple. They all seem to be redish or white.
Anyone has anything which has purple flowers?
ie
vmx55f086zfx84myab8a.jpg

chronic don you posted the greenest nugz of all

yup I did, I was just showing purple, as in purple flowers or stigma. to me a purple pot plant has purple flowers, not purple leaves. but since the general rule of thumb is that purple weed has purple colored leaves or "greenery" then yes I showed a green bud.
I