What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My hash fantasies:

Dad

1 Using hash oil as a daily skin lotion
2 Using hash oil to brush my teeth
3 Using hash oil as a personal lubricant
4 Okay not really hash, but having a salt shaker filled with kief at the table
5 Mints with a hollow center filled with hash oil

The real question is, how high will I get?

:yeahthats

Post some of your hash fantasies!

gethigh

i would like to sit in a room completely sealed and put a huge amount of hash on a hot plate and just inhale all the smoke

I always enjoy packing a big bowl and topping it with a lot of kief, hash, and oil. That will cure what ails you without a doubt!

I just filled a vial with 10 grams of amber bho....I was sitting there thinking what would happen if I ate it all, just by itself....high for days or stomach problems for days LOL it was just a fantasy

bubbleman

Veteran
I gotta say my fantasy.. is more like... we are allowed to all grow our own varieties of cannabis.. in any amounts we like...
Prohibition is dropped.. and full decriminalization takes its place...
No more tickets.. no more jail.. just herb growing everywhere..

So many people have access now.. that people dont feel the need to soak their cannabis in chemical solvents... as now they have the access they didnt before.. they can produce fullmelt resins thru dry sifting and wet washing and even discover new methods as they aim to raise the bar with each new batch of hash....

Everyone has balls of vials of powdered fullmelt resins... trading them like they are baseball cards ..... .... slowly the people start thinking differently.. and slowly stop using the drug that is alcohol..... The current tear on our social fabric....

someone want to continue....

Bubble man

purple_man

Veteran
hmmm...

id go with: a walkable/walk in pollinator of sorts... and some mechanical elves to do the processing/freezing/preparing/refilling ting...

yeah after tings are long established in the way bman mentioned... full on legalization no strings attached...

blessss

OG_Jaapie

a hash table :D or hash plates or or hash uhm glasses?^^

Yeah that's what i mean! At new years evening i always make a blunt...
the paper is no paper but it is hasj :yoinks: and @ 23.59 i light it up so me and my friend blaze in the new year :yoinks::grouphug:

What I also did is preparing a sisha but instead of charcoal i made a coal out of hasj and
It was insane :)

My 2 cents

Latest posts

Latest posts