What's new

BONE's AMNESIA HAZE BHO / MOROC CARAMELLO JELLY

B

bonecarver_OG

i had a bunch of trim and nugs.. and high quality moroc egg hash i got gifted from my mate VEND (coop partner)..

so i thought id make;

AMNESIA HAZE BHO / MOROC CARAMELLO JELLY
material;

150 grams of trim and nugs chopped upp finelly.. but only 90 grams got used..

moroc egg "00" cut up, frozen and ready to go thru grinder. 14 grams x 6 euro = 84 euro - thanks to the COOP mate vend for this material! ;)

equipment;

vivitar tripod with 3 tubes mounted.. space for 3 more i think :D hehe

results;

BHO:

HASH/BHO MIX - Amnesia HAZE Moroc JELLY HASH

PURE BHO SWIRLY HONEY CANDY (BHO nothing else)
- this stuff is what i scraped of the sides on the evap-container for the BHO afte i separated the jelly mix. this stuff was a DARN NIGHTMARE to scrape upp. HARD and STICKY is not enough to describe it.

this BHO-glass/rock-candy is still solid but pliable in 45º Celsius. means its a BLISS to roll a FATTIE with this.

enjoy!

im sure enjoying it ,.... :joint: :yoinks: :abduct:

peace

bone

Bumble Buddy

Nice.

How much butane did you use? How did you cap the butane-insert end of the tubes, and was there a coffee filter on the other end?

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Want my addy holmes?....Seriously Bone...that looks even better than last time u showed us something similar...i bet it adds taste to the huevos....im smoking some now and they are extremely mild....great show brother!!

Stay Safe

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Jah man!! Bone!! :) Crazy bro!! Why did you mix the doble 00 with Amnesia bho?? Good mix ??

Hope one day you will came to our beach and let us try some of this killer stuff bro!

Un abrazo!

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Damn bone looks like some crazy BHO...likin the DIY setup too...great job

B

bonecarver_OG

400 ml of butane per 1 x 1m of extraction tube.

--

reason 1 for mixing is simple - IT HAD TO BE DONE. im sure im first in the world hehehe
reason 2 - i had lots of nugs and nice excesss of nice hash. i do prefeer in the end the flavour of a jelly mix, with the added bud taste and effect to the moroc. :D

ras pablo :D hehe if muhammed cant go to the mountain... the mountain has to go to mohammed hehehe lol :D come down for a visit one day! ill tell ya when i got the guestroom ready :D hehe

susantidad

OH MY FUCKING CRISTO DE SAZARANTENOOOO!!!!

delicious, mouth watering and eyes droping!

enjoy it bonecarver, I´ve no doubt you´ll do it.

regards,
susantidad.

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe :D definetly enjoing it :D

its very hard to not to touch the stash of it :D but im trying to keep it for special occasions..

hehe most likelly in a week its gone hehehe! :D

peace

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe i bet eating this would be a bit heavy on the digestion hehe