What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any gym rats or bodybuilders in the house?

ddrew

Veteran
Who is killing themselves? who? Name One of the Pros in the last 5 years that has died. (Not talking about a few BB`s that took other drugs and croaked)

Mohammad Benazarie
Andras Munzer
Orville Burke(almost died, BB days ARE OVER)
Mike Matterazzo(Has about 25% heart function and is on the list for a transplant now)
Eric Fromm (from my gym) didn't turn Pro, but should have, dead before 40
Dylan Scheidler(national level) survived 2 hearts attacks before the third one killed him, early 30's.
I'm forgetting a few and that list will explode in size in the next 10 years, wait and see.

bobblehead

Veteran
Greg has vehemently denied synthol use, but that's what it was, not implants, lol, where did you get that?
Hit with a bat?????
Dude he got a huge ass infected abscess, that's what happened, turned part if his tissue necrotic and it had to be removed.
All synthol, that's why his arms looked like mismatched tumors.

He was hit with a bat, and an abscess formed, and he used the same needle over and over to extract the blood and puss. Don't tell me I'm wrong, when I know for a fact I'm right. Look it up. Here is a discussion in a BODYBUILDING forum, where people know more about this kind of thing, giving a proper argument on why Greg has implants, and not just synthol.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/26721-implants-vs-syntherol.html

As for those guys dying, it's not directly from injecting oil and swallowing pills, it's from the abuse of said substances, and OTHER DRUGS, and not paying attention to their body's overall health.

bobblehead

Veteran
props to you for your post Mr. Burgundy. Currently I work in a hospital, and I am grateful every day that I have full mobility, and the capabilities to do anything I put my mind to.

ddrew

Veteran
He was hit with a bat, and an abscess formed, and he used the same needle over and over to extract the blood and puss. Don't tell me I'm wrong, when I know for a fact I'm right. Look it up. Here is a discussion in a BODYBUILDING forum, where people know more about this kind of thing, giving a proper argument on why Greg has implants, and not just synthol.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/26721-implants-vs-syntherol.html

As for those guys dying, it's not directly from injecting oil and swallowing pills, it's from the abuse of said substances, and OTHER DRUGS, and not paying attention to their body's overall health.

LOL, promuscle is a big front for everyone to sell everything.
He was sticking the same needle into the same abscess that was already infected to repeatedly withdraw pus/blood, it wasn't like he was wiping it on his ass between withdrawing stuff, what, he made the pus filled infected site more infected by using a needle to drain it?
WTF do you think they do at the hospital if you roll in with an abscess at an injection site? Same thing.

If you train natural then you don't know what your talking about and are just repeating stuff you heard other people say.

Competitive Bodybuilding killed all those guys, if they weren't involved in it they would be alive today.
I personally knew Eric and Dylan.
I was waiting for Eric at the gym the day he died, wondering where he was when he was home dead on his couch, and no one had found him yet.

I'm guessing your natural, as a 395 squat for 6reps at 220lbs is not that impressive.

For the people who don't know who I'm talking about, this is Eric Fromm right here.

Attachments

• fromm.jpg
    fromm.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 33

ddrew

Veteran
One of the last things Eric said to me was, 700mgs a week of primobolin, like that's going to hurt anyone.
The last thing he said to me was, "My lower back is killing me, you have any Vicodin I could get from you?"

The sad thing is is that most people are not like Eric and the other national level/pro guys, and don't have the genetics to advance past the state level, but they still take just as much shit as the pros, more sometimes.
Who decides what use is and what abuse is? Where do you draw that line?

ddrew

Veteran
I still love to train, but I am in my 40's now, as are a lot of the guys at my gym, the joke is that it's where the once greats come to train when they are at the end of the line for BB, powerlifting, strongman, etc...
When I was younger I thought like you Bobble, what's the harm in a little performance enhancement drug use? Almost everyone I wrestled with in college was using them and that's where I was first introduced to them.
As I have gotton older, and realised that I will not live forever, and that there is more to life then just being big at any cost, I worry about some of the decisions I made concerning steroid/insulin/IGF1/HGH use when I was younger.
I have a slightly enlarged heart, but so do a lot of athletes and weight trained people who never used steroids so I don't know if they contributed to it or not.
I'm hoping I got away with my own past usage, and will be fine long term.
I am on hormone replacement therapy though, as my natural test levels never rebounded to where I wanted then after stopping steroid use, but again, so are many guys in their 30's and 40's who never took a thing.
I guess time will tell.

ddrew

Veteran
Two pics, me years ago when I used AAS, although not at my biggest.
And a current pic.
The difference?
About 35lbs of lean mass gone now that I train natural, but I'm still at a very lean 185lbs.

Attachments

• nat.jpg
    nat.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 32
  • ddrew.jpg
    ddrew.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 28

ToughGirl

Two pics, me years ago when I used AAS, although not at my biggest.
And a current pic.
The difference?
About 35lbs of lean mass gone now that I train natural, but I'm still at a very lean 185lbs.

Holy hot body!!! Very nice:) Although I'm late on this thread, I'm a gym rat myself. Been for years. I'm not a body builder per say, but I'm pretty ripped through the stomach, back and arms, in a feminine way:)

ddrew

Veteran
I love bodybuilding. It saved me from a deep depression. I've been hooked ever since. I use DC training. If anyone is truly serious about getting stronger and bigger, this is the program to follow. It's not for everyone. I'm always asking myself why I put myself through so much pain, and why I eat so much food! Then I go out, and the looks I get remind me. Currently I'm 5'11", 220lbs, 12-14% bf. Last week I squatted 395lbs x 6, parallel, no half ass bullshit! If you don't do legs, you're cheating yourself. That's where all your power comes from. Big legs= big back= big everything else. Ok, that's my rant. I'll leave you with a quote.

Hey Bobble I wanted to come back and say I didn't mean to jump on you like that, we have different ideas about whats going on with greg, whatever, no big deal.

Most of the stuff in your posts is actually pretty good.
Your right, your nothing without wheels.

DC training? You talking about Doggcrap?
Aren't those the guys who advocate the never ending steroid cycle that they call "blasting and cruising?" Blasting is high dose for a peroid, and then switching to cruising(low dose) for a while and then going back to "blasting" again.

I don't hit the gym anymore....

I used to go 6 days a week, taking creatine, protein, and later Andro as supplements (the latter caused me to get road rage when driving home from the gym among other things so I stopped taking the stuff) when I was in the military and later in college. I remember following (or trying my best) to follow Ronnie Coleman's routines and loving the feeling of your whole body being rubber after a great workout, only to be followed by soreness in every part of your body.... a good kinda soreness though, one that makes you feel alive if that makes sense? The constant routine along with me playing rugby in college was pretty tough on my body and resulted in a lot of injuries and playing through injuries....

I take it much easier these days, use perfect push-ups, do sit-ups and other exercises that don't require a gym....

ddrew

Veteran
Holy hot body!!! Very nice:) Although I'm late on this thread, I'm a gym rat myself. Been for years. I'm not a body builder per say, but I'm pretty ripped through the stomach, back and arms, in a feminine way:)

Sounds very nice:yummy:
I love super fit women, not overly muscular, but a little size, and lean.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
gotta love the gym.. Cross training is a killer too.. I will bein the gym for quite awhile to come..peace.

sack

ddrew

Veteran
Here's an on again off again friend of mine.
This is close to perfect bodywise for me, very fit(competes in fitness/figure) some muscle, but not to much.

Attachments

• cra.jpg
    cra.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 35

ToughGirl

Sounds very nice:yummy:
I love super fit women, not overly muscular, but a little size, and lean.

Well you'd like me, I'm 5'10" 145-150 (size 4) cutely ripped, but not man'ish. And that's the way my arms look, which I think is a bit too much, but everyone else loves it so I'll stick with it. I enjoy working out, but I've been like this since I was a kid. So it's been a whole lifestyle for me with working out and diet.

bobblehead

Veteran
well ddrew, I gotta say, I'm impressed with your responses... with pics and everything... lol... I took a 2.5 hour test today in Spanish and English, and my brain is too fried to even consider arguing with you. I like your posts. You have sound logic. Sound like you have a lot of experience under your belt.

It turns out I only weigh 205lbs, the scale I was using was wrong. I've used 500mg of test for 12 weeks, but that's it. Obviously I could have, and still can gain more naturally. As for squatting 395lbs x 6 (that's an impressive amount of weight to a bunch of stoners, right? lol) , what I left out was that I injured my lower back . I could have gone for more reps, but it didn't feel right. It turns out my hips are inflexible, putting too much pressure on my lower back, and now I'm focusing on overall range of motion, flexibility...

I'm reconsidering a lot of things lately. I got a lot of my info from reading obviously. After going to the doctor to treat my high anxiety after quitting smoking, I had some blood work done... not good. My LDL cholesterol is way too high, among other things. I need to change my diet, cut back on saturated fats and red meats. I only have this one body, and I need to take care of it.

Yeah, DC training is Doggcrap. The blasting and cruising refers to the weights, blasting is eating tons of food is going balls to the walls on your lifts for so many weeks, and then taking a break for a couple weeks, doing lighter weights/higher reps to let your joints/tendons recover. However, you're also correct about the steroid use of blasting and cruising. Blasting high levels of juice for 6-8 weeks, and then cruising on 500mg of test or something like that...

I want to do a show next year, being why I started, telling myself I wouldn't go over a gram of juice. I mean everyone does it, right? Now I'm reconsidering after seeing my doctor. We'll see what my blood work looks like next week.

ddrew

Veteran
Hey Bobble, good stuff.
Sorry for the rip on your squat, that's a respectable lift, most people don't even do them, you know you can walk into the gym and see every bench press full and every squat rack empty except for one, with some assclown doing curls in it, lol.
Did you have your blood work done while you were on your cycle?
Because that can give a skewed set of readings from what your normal blood work would be if you weren't on.
Where's your blood pressure at?
Clean the diet up and go back in 6 + months and see where things are at.
If your staying under 2 grams total per week(all compounds added together) and truely taking off times equal to on, and running full PCT between, you should be ok.

Here's a pic from my last trip to Sams club, whey protein and oatmeal, no tuna this trip as I had some left.
I took the pic for AndreNickys fruit thread here where he's saying you only have to eat fruit and don't need any protein, lol.

Attachments

• prot.jpg
    prot.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 29

ddrew

Veteran
Well you'd like me, I'm 5'10" 145-150 (size 4) cutely ripped, but not man'ish. And that's the way my arms look, which I think is a bit too much, but everyone else loves it so I'll stick with it. I enjoy working out, but I've been like this since I was a kid. So it's been a whole lifestyle for me with working out and diet.

All that and you grow too huh?
I know a lot of gym girls who smoke, but not one that grows too.
So what are you doing this weekend?

bobblehead

Veteran
Hey Bobble, good stuff.
Sorry for the rip on your squat, that's a respectable lift, most people don't even do them, you know you can walk into the gym and see every bench press full and every squat rack empty except for one, with some assclown doing curls in it, lol.
Did you have your blood work done while you were on your cycle?
Because that can give a skewed set of readings from what your normal blood work would be if you weren't on.
Where's your blood pressure at?
Clean the diet up and go back in 6 + months and see where things are at.
If your staying under 2 grams total per week(all compounds added together) and truely taking off times equal to on, and running full PCT between, you should be ok.

Here's a pic from my last trip to Sams club, whey protein and oatmeal, no tuna this trip as I had some left.
I took the pic for AndreNickys fruit thread here where he's saying you only have to eat fruit and don't need any protein, lol.

The blood work was about 1.5 weeks post cycle, so I know that has something to do with it. My HDL was like 235, LDL around 190. Blood pressure was like 130/90 I think. I can't remember the exact number. I had fasting blood work done and I'm still waiting on the results. I'm going to get a copy of that report so I have something to go off of while adjusting my diet. My stress levels have been pretty high, so that has a lot to do with it too.

It just that normally my blood pressure is on the low end of normal, I've never had elevated blood pressure. The day I hurt my back and went to the doctor, I was on cycle, and my blood pressure was like 120/70. I think it has to do with coming off cycle, coming off weed, which dilates the blood vessels and keeps my anxiety under control, and eating too much fat.

True story about squats. It's such a joke when I see guys who can bench 315 or more, but they don't squat, and if they do, they're scared to do more than 225... lol... And no way am I gonna be running 2g of compounds, that's a lot imho. I figure I'm already supranatural using .5g-1g... It just amazes me how some guys run a couple compounds at a time to get big, but they don't have a good training program or diet. And then there's the guy who comes to the gym when he feels like it, eats whatever, doesn't take anything, and he's a monster. And then there's me... lol

Latest posts

Latest posts