What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4x4 Perpetual harvest exhaust question

KBproduce

:yummy: Sooo got two 4x4's looking to run a perpetual harvest, veg in one and flower in the other yup. Just curious, do any of you guys see me running into any problems plumbing both exhausts to the one fan? was thinking about the difference in conditions for the different growth stages. Am i just trippn?

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Both tents are the same volume so the fan should pull equally well as long as ducting is similarly routed to the single fan.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
To provide an even suction, you'll need the right kind of splitter and similar ducting paths/lengths. ;) Unfortunately, I don't remember which type is splitter is correct, other than the most often seen one at hardware stores is the wrong one. lol

Any extra bend or length in one side will reduce the suction of it.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
To provide an even suction, you'll need the right kind of splitter and similar ducting paths/lengths. ;) Unfortunately, I don't remember which type is splitter is correct, other than the most often seen one at hardware stores is the wrong one. lol

Any extra bend or length in one side will reduce the suction of it.
You want the type that has a leg at the bottom of the V = two separate legs into one, vice what we see where one leg is a straight run