What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

8k coco grow show

issack

Veteran
Thanks man.. the stuff has a taste like eucalyptus it's so pungent. Pwreck that is.. man.. I'm really happy about it

issack

Veteran
What happened to the trolls post that posted earlier.. I just came on here to Flame his ass. but his post got deleted.one of the strangest things I've ever heard anybody say that meant nothing.. lol

TheBlaze

What did he say? Seems like we missed a bit of excitement. LOL!

I distinctly remember the purple wreck that I grew also had a eucalyptus smell. It was such a fantastic plant, but DNA just discontinued it. I wonder why...

issack

Veteran
The dude quoted DunHav`nFun and went on some tangent and he couldn't really write well, so honestly it was such babble and misspelled words and completely off some topic. Made no sense what so ever. Lol

Yeah I don't know why they would discontinue it.. this stuff is fire man. Such a pungent smell.

packerfan79

Veteran
Pretty sure the troll is blueberry. He's nuts, I think he just mashes the keyboard. Sad, because he did some nice work before he went off the deep end.

issack

Veteran
Pretty sure the troll is blueberry. He's nuts, I think he just mashes the keyboard. Sad, because he did some nice work before he went off the deep end.

Don't remember that being the name. Could be the same dude though idk. Lol had only like 17 posts.. guy went off on nonsense talk..

Got 5.5 pounds so far off the pwreck. One light left, then on to the GC. I'll have a actual total on the wreck tomorrow night. I'm guessing 7 pounds or so. That's out of 22 plants. Should be 24 but I yanked 2 cause they weren't taking well.. I had one plant that was 7oz.! Some 3.5 some 6 some 5. All depends how strong that plant was. I have a 70 site power cloner and I fill it up, and I try to get the best 48 out of it. I'm going to get a 120 site Ez clone and have more of a selection for the run after this. I want to clone more than 70 to choose the cream of the crop from. My pwreck cuts will be ready to go in coco next week. They are looking good.!!

DunHav`nFun

Although I didn`t see the post in this thread , I did see him in another thread that day and those posts were removed also , so I`d say it was same dude.....

I originally knew him as Gray Area aka Blueberry and a long list of other nicks he`s been banned on over the yrs , but he is/was one helluva grower from waaaay back,,,....He just views life differently from the norm and rarely posts so folks can comprehend....super intelligent dude with conspiracy theory mode to the max.....everything has ulterior motives and underlying tones where he`s concerned from what I`ve read over several yrs of his rants.....anyways.....

Sorry I caused bullshit in your thread bro.....and I`m sure that total would go over 2 per light with those 2 missing plants and the lowers you`re not counting.....regardless.....

Glad things popped better this run and it only gets better from here with continued dialage of room and strains......

Peace....DHF.....:ying:.....

Goats

Although I didn`t see the post in this thread , I did see him in another thread that day and those posts were removed also , so I`d say it was same dude.....

I originally knew him as Gray Area aka Blueberry and a long list of other nicks he`s been banned on over the yrs , but he is/was one helluva grower from waaaay back,,,....He just views life differently from the norm and rarely posts so folks can comprehend....super intelligent dude with conspiracy theory mode to the max.....everything has ulterior motives and underlying tones where he`s concerned from what I`ve read over several yrs of his rants.....anyways.....

Sorry I caused bullshit in your thread bro.....and I`m sure that total would go over 2 per light with those 2 missing plants and the lowers you`re not counting.....regardless.....

Glad things popped better this run and it only gets better from here with continued dialage of room and strains......

Peace....DHF.....:ying:.....

if that wasn't trolling then that guy legitimately has major mental health issues. i honestly hope he gets himself help because that's a shitty life.

sad, because it sounds like there are people who vouch for his skills, but his mental state deteriorated. :comfort:

issack

Veteran
Sup fellas, I'm still here. Just been lazy and took a break from social media and staring at my phone. Lol.
I'm very late on the updates so it's is. All purple wreck.. I didn't loose one plant this time so I have a full 48 this round. My stretch turned out perf. I did 2 weeks veg and not 23 days this time. I did have a Russet mite outbreak but I quickly smoked their ass with the biowar. I've taken pics of the first stage of the mites and then the aftermath of the war. I'll do a detailed response and pics to show on that at the end of this grow.

Here is some veg pics. Everything is spot on perfect this round again.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts