What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A PPK for a 12 Plant Limit

piffd

12 plants and you were harvesting every week? how much veg time, 4 weeks? im probably being stupid but i feel like the math isnt adding up.

awesome story none the less! always good to see a happy ending!

SuperWeed

12 plants and you were harvesting every week? how much veg time, 4 weeks? im probably being stupid but i feel like the math isnt adding up.

awesome story none the less! always good to see a happy ending!

Yes, 12 plants in flower. At first it was only 9 in flower, one supermom, one production mom and a backup supermom. Harvesting one per week. Luckily, we were able to jump up to 24 plants, a few weeks after the initial setup. So this plant on the green bucket, was no longer necessary and we added the other 3 ballasts and the flip.

It's hard to make out, but that one plant was laying over and its branches make up the other plants in the table. Her branches are pinned down about 3" below the surface of the coco and top-fed just like the rest. They root right into the bag. Then after the roots have taken a good hold, the canopy is managed. She is what I call a Production Mom. Each branch/clone was about 4 weeks average veg time, then you just snip her free from the mom. You get dwc like growth in coco. It depends greatly on the strain. 70/30 or 60/40 sativa/indica hybrids seem to be the best for this methodology. You have to know your strains.

She is based on the Aspen Clones colony. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...i9GXu8je0f-z3oHTg&sig2=UarumpAwWyo9e0JkpCHXhg

One tree becomes as many trees as you need. At first I had a scrog over a really big plant, with air-layered clones being managed on top of the screen. Its hard to picture, but there is a guy on here doing it now. She just made too much of a mess, it was easier to ground layer.

The little bush on the floor to the far left has 15 different strains grafted on her. That way I could keep all my favorite strains. I called her my SuperMom. She was 10 years in the making. The root stock was in that pot for almost 3 years. Hundreds of tries. Countless hours of study. Dead. Fucking cops.

This garden was very difficult to design and implement. It took a year of planning, and was worth every minute. I now know that one patient in Michigan can grow 10-12lb a month using these methods, with just 12 plants. Until the cops come knocking about the plants being too big... Fuck'em, they cant lock us all up. I'm ready to teach everyone. I should do a good build journal. I am using Under Currents now though...

Michigan isn't safe yet folks.

Last edited:

chase1

Did you have anything to do with Frankenstein lol looks like something off a science fiction film
And fook'em they can't lock us all up has to be my new fav quote
Don't suppose you have any pic of building ppl system

SuperWeed

wow i completely missed that. thats really fuckin clever!

Thank you sir. Inspiration from Mother Earth. She wants us to overgrow the govt.

Did you have anything to do with Frankenstein lol looks like something off a science fiction film
And fook'em they can't lock us all up has to be my new fav quote
Don't suppose you have any pic of building ppl system

LOL, no, I didn't take any pics of the build. These pics were taken so I could check the progress while I was away. I only had to be at the show 1 or 2 days a week after it was up and running.

Next one I do, which will be improved, I will do a full grow journal.

Thanks guys for looking!

SuperWeed

these days i'm just having fun...it's all i can do now is grow some marijuana and try to be healthy & happy...here are some pics i salvaged from my past 'bout 13 years ago...lol...i did'nt know WTF i was doing but i managed to get some fat colas:biggrin:
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=69927&pictureid=1669249&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=69927&pictureid=1669250&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=69927&pictureid=1669251&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=69927&pictureid=1669254&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

You sure did Homie. Very impressive. I like the simplified BOG uppot method. Genius.

SuperWeed

Respect. Your story is crazy. Michigan is a trap and people are sitting ducks out here.

Great looking rooms/plants. Can't wait to see what you can do out west.

God bless and Happy New Year!

Gracias Mi Amigo!

I'm currently fighting root rot and powdery mildew. Bleach for the win, methinks.

gorilla ganja

Thanks for sharing your knowledge. All I can say is there is some gold in this thread already.
Just blew my mind some of the creative things you came up with.

Thanks again for sharing.
All the best in the New year

Peace GG

SuperWeed

Ah poop. Pm is a pickle, did you get it from some one or was it an environment thing? I sometimes use hygrozyme if I have rot, not sure if it works though.

They had it when I got here. So far I am spraying 5ml per gallon U.C. Roots on the leaves when I see an outbreak, and it's keeping it at bay.

Turns out U.C. Roots is basically what happens when you add bleach to acidic water. Hypochlorous acid. Used extensively in the commercial horticulture industry, and it is being tested on cucumbers and tomatoes for powdery mildew control. So far, so good.

I can not recommend hygrozyme in pure hydro... Lots of reports of it "growing the slime" on the boards...

TurboCharged

PM WAR

PM WAR

Try a product called GreenCure it was made for wine vineyards to battle PM. It works good I always ran it pretty strong. It will cause some stress at higher strength but play with it, get to know the plants reactions to it and you will beat that dreadful shit. Peace everyone!

SuperWeed

Try a product called GreenCure it was made for wine vineyards to battle PM. It works good I always ran it pretty strong. It will cause some stress at higher strength but play with it, get to know the plants reactions to it and you will beat that dreadful shit. Peace everyone!

I will take a look! Thank you!

SuperWeed

Where were you living that growing got you (and your wife) a year in prison? That's rough.

Ohio. Muskingum County. Judge Fleegle. My brother in law Ben Koth (Koth Custom Painting Monroe, Michigan) was coached by the police as to what he needed to say, so that a search warrant could be obtained. The sheriff deputies took a picture of an upside down jug of 5w30 in a 5 gal bucket, in my tractor shed, calling it nutrients and an obvious sign of growing. They stole everything valuable that they could get their hands on. Shitty old lawnmowers, ladders, hand tools, and of course they left a god damned mess. Liars and thieves. They said in the newspaper "We had to get these drugs off of our streets"... This was 2009 - all my meds went to patients in Michigan. I simply hadn't relocated, because of the plant number limits.

My brother in law moved to Michigan to grow.

The sheriff's brother was busted for growing, with guns, and kids in the house about a year later. I never heard anything else about the case. I figure he got off.

Sheriff Lutz was on the Ohio Medical Marijuana Task Force, asking the dumbest fuck questions of all the good people who turned out to tell their stories. Like he didn't know people used weed as medicine. How the fuck can you not know that cannabis is used as medicine in 2016? What fucking rock have you been hiding under? Thieves and bullies.

Then, the biggest slap in the face- Fleegle denied my wife's petition for expungement. Branded a second class citizen, because I grow. We haven't lived together for over a year. We are divorcing.

It is my understanding that Ohio has so many prisoners, that Ronald Reagan himself said that they should just put up a fence around the whole state.

How much money is there in keeping us in cages?

Last edited:

SuperWeed

Waiting on my order!

Where were you living that growing got you (and your wife) a year in prison? That's rough.

Ohio...

where'd ya go?

I'm still here.

he got f*cked over by people whom were legally allowed to f*ck him over..i'm sure they loved it....

Well said.

sorry to hear that

Thank you!

Cmon SW its time to show some more of your secrets . Bud

Secrets... It's all pretty simple. Jacks, tap, coco, ph 6.3 (w/out adjusting), wick, drain buckets, dosers, sterile, mainline = HUGE FUCKING PLANTS. :woohoo:

Buddler, what can I help you with? I am happy to help!