What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Super Duper Beautiful or Trippy Photo Thread!

TANO

🍒
Veteran
420giveaway
DOGO ARGENTINO en CORDOBA
🤍🇦🇷🤍
Screenshot_2024-03-26-18-49-53-798~3.jpeg

Screenshot_2024-03-26-18-50-28-693~2.jpeg

Screenshot_2024-03-26-18-51-02-191~3.jpeg

I Care

420giveaway
They may have just existed in a time where there was a higher consciousness. Everything you experience on psychedelics is from within a person. Our brains are what causes the effect on psychedelics, it’s not actually the psychedelics. It’s our mind and body in that reaction to poisoning ourselves that causes us to release those chemical, in a way that is beyond our control. Every experience on psychedelics is only what is already given to us upon our creation, the reaction to consuming poison in order to expedite the release of those things most of us already are living off of every day of our lives. We can only make so much of this and it’s a sensitive balance. Whatever we experience it comes from within.
IMG_0112.jpeg

I Care

420giveaway
Idk, pretty sure we are born with a spirit and there’s no need to go searching for something we were born with.
I understood that the most common psychedelics do kinda cause you to go into death evasion mode and it’s where the psychedelic experience comes from. Some guy that isolated a spore-less mushroom strain told me that.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I believe there are several ways to have spiritual experience. And I certainly do not believe substances are the only or even the best way. But if someone needs a little nudge from nature or a first hand experience verses being told by someone else. I think it is a positive thing the earth has offered us.