What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AN Voodoo Juice

Eek

Soil plant organic base nutrients.
Voodoo juice excess can burn the plant? I use 2ml/L recommended dose
Now i have bacteria and fungus problems like to much beneficial bacteria kill the imune sistem or colapse and this promote those two negative bacteria:
-Pseudomonas syringae
-Alternaria solani
Now i add 1.5ml/L of Piranha and fungus problem still persis, the dose i administer day before plant colapse was:
Voodoo juice 2ml/L
Piranha 1ml/L
And 150 ml of Nirvana 1ml/L afther, maybe plant in soil need to be feed separately like his own process and nirvana couse uptake in cell plant of bacteria that should remain on the root and the same with the fungus i start to be paranoic
I hope you understand my english, sorry for agramatic issue

Eek

It seems to have some root bastard from a focus plant soil in germination state. And what are the reasons for last thow dangerous bacteria pseudomonas in piranha, one of them eat even polystyrene, it's says on wikipedia

P. putida*is capable of converting*styrene*oil into the*biodegradable plastic*PHA.This may be of use in the effective*recycling*of*polystyrene*foam, otherwise thought to be not biodegradable.

And this is a university study

Entomopathogenic bacteria, notably*Bacillus thuringiensis*and*Photorhabdus/Xenorhabdus*species, are promising alternatives to chemical insecticides, for they are able to efficiently kill insects and are considered to be environmentally sound and harmless to mammals. However, they have the handicap of showing limited environmental persistence or of depending on a nematode vector for insect infection. Intriguingly, certain strains of plant root-colonizing*Pseudomonas*bacteria display insect pathogenicity and thus could be formulated to extend the present range of bioinsecticides for protection of plants against root-feeding insects. These entomopathogenic pseudomonads belong to a group of plant-beneficial rhizobacteria that have the remarkable ability to suppress soil-borne plant pathogens, promote plant growth, and induce systemic plant defenses. Here we review for the first time the current knowledge about the occurrence and the molecular basis of insecticidal activity in pseudomonads with an emphasis on plant-beneficial and prominent pathogenic species. We discuss how this fascinating*Pseudomonas*trait may be exploited for novel root-based approaches to insect control in an integrated pest management framework.
It seems that

Eek

I see on certain strain this mecanism of defence, in a tent it's like an laboratory, no outside factors, plant develop from soil virus and fungus attack to kill the insects and fight until sistem colapse, like spartans.