What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

7 pointers on an indica in veg??

Spaventa

Veteran
Ive not noticed 7 fat fingered leaves on an indica in EARLY veg before... right from small. Ive not grown that many indica though lol Im a sat man and used to seeing them but the few indicas Ive grown never did them in veg that i can remember unless i vegged them for a long time under HPS maybe then I can't be sure but this clone i got recently stands out to me with its wide 7 fingers at early stages of veg.

Question I'm asking - is this something you've seen and what did you see it on? I'm taking from 9" tall its doing them.

Spaventa

Veteran
Anybody think of anything special this is a trait off??? i.e. an elite quite tightly held that does this?

Easy7

Veteran
The list goes on and on for a long ways.

Pretty much every sativa indica cross has afghani. Not all of them but a lot as afghans were used early and very very often in hybrids.

Maybe someone else can chime in.

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
Got some White Rhino, does the 7 finger in veg too.

There are 2 in flower now that have 9 fingers, two small
pointers and 7 big fingers.

Look for double serrations on a plant, I hear that's a trait of potentcy.