What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NFL 2017

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
We'll see after tonite who's right and who's wrong about eagles/falcons, titans/patriots.

What's everyone eating and drinking for the games? Pizza, wings, chips, sam adams, dogfish head, etc?

shithawk420

Veteran
pizza but gonna be drinking natty daddy probably.even if I could afford good beer they don't sell it by me.feels bad

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

gonna make highlite reels for years to come

the Vikings pulled one outta their butts.......

blnt Saints ;)

iTarzan

I wasn't that high shithawk. The Eagles defense is good and I thought they would bring it and they did.

I would have had 3 out of 4 but the Vikings finally made a game winning FG. I am glad the Saints are gone though.

shithawk420

Veteran
you were right.they played great defence.i was rooting for the Falcons so im a litle pissy.oh well.i just hope the Patriots dont win again

MrBungle

yea I was pretty close to 4 for 4... but the teams with the qbs in the NFC let me down at the end... interesting to say the least

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
oh man!
what a weekend of games, eh?
the finish to the vikings game had me running around the room
both teams played their hearts out but it was that last play that will define a season for the vikings
i have to say i was impressed by the jax D
fornette ran like a beast but to me it was the D that shut that game down for pitt
eagles/ atl what a game
that was some hot action we got to enjoy this past weeeknd and i cant wait for this next slate of games!
baba, we had home made chicken wings and calimari rings
the mrs is off the liquor or we would have had some sammy's on hand in addition to my usual jug o'vodka
what about your spread my man?
i want to get a big pizza this next weeeknd, maybe two
/hey variety is the spice of life,yeah?

thin crust or gtfo

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pXjZroC.jpg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
nice screen grabs, s4l
that last frame pretty much sums up the game for sure
/ the lesson here is to wrap up when you tackle
but the question still remains, what was the spread ( as far as food goes)

so ready for this weekends games fellas'
/ jax v ne and min v phly

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice screen grabs, s4l

spread was Saints +5.5, funny
how close the bookies got that.

at least that's what my site said.

Americangrower

Veteran
nice screen grabs, s4l

Viking fans should thank the NFL for their candy azz rules. That play only happen because he knows if he hits a defenseless receiver its a 15 yard penalty and another play. He made a cardinal mistake and Assumed he was going to head for out of bounds to stop clock.

Space Toker

Veteran
We'll see after tonite who's right and who's wrong about eagles/falcons, titans/patriots.

What's everyone eating and drinking for the games? Pizza, wings, chips, sam adams, dogfish head, etc?

I had wings and whisky and potato skins, wining combo I guess, hey it's what I always do and seems to work;) People hating on us or always picking against us in the media and the foolish cockiness of the oppostion always seems to help too!
Go Patriots!

Space Toker

Veteran
accidentally deleted my whole much bigger paragraph somehow, frustrating but maybe for the best. thanks for seemingly being civil Baba and bigger thanks to whoever else besides me dares to publicly support great accomplishments!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I had these crappy single serving pizzas from sams club, you can either microwave them or oven bake them, i got lazy and defrosted them in the microwave and then finished them in the toaster oven. They were cooked but probably not as tasty if i just did them proper in the oven. I'll see if i can do better for this sunday. Wings sound good...
Also ran out of liquor before the game. I havent bought any booze in ages since i can just nab it from my inlaws, but it's always risky to sneak out bottles from their place, have to make sure not to take too much so they wont notice, but it's never enough cause i cant make it last till gameday! Feel like im a teenager again. Maybe i should just buy it like a proper adult? Perish the thought...

The saturday games were rather boring, eagles/falcons was low scoring (bit of drama at the end when ryan's pass to julio in the end zone was incomplete), patriots/titans wasnt competitive after the first quarter. Sunday the jags/steelers was back and forth (highest scoring game in divisional round history) and of course that amazing ending in the vikings game. Maybe all that bad playoff luck is turning for minnesota, eh?

I guess i'll have to roll with the viking over the eagles, and the patriots over the jaguars this sunday. Does anyone think the jags and bortles can beat brady and belichick? The jaguars have a legit pass rush (think they lead the league in sacks) and maybe the best secondary in the league, but they also have bortles. Not that he's bad all the time, he'll uncork some throws where you're like, ok, yeah, not bad. But still, it's brady vs bortles at QB, that talent gap is pretty large...

Americangrower

Veteran
So Brady has a sprained, fracture who really knows with the Pat's thumb. I guess that makes for a closer game.
He better rub some avocado on it and double his special TB12 water intake.