What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NorthDakota Greenhouse no blackout system.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Everything has dried out very nicely except the two Destroyer genotypes. One Thai and one Colombian. They weren't real heavily covered in trichomes, but were very sticky anyway. Even after being in jars for two weeks being aired out often. They still feel real sticky and a little damp. The aroma is getting stronger and the pepper aroma is coming out in a very exciting way. Since I don't smoke I can only let my mind wander to being on the receiving end of a big fat joint of this stuff. I'm setting her aside with the Angola and at sometime in the future, I will know. She has the mystique of a cabaret girl from the roaring twenties. Sexy old school with bare shoulders. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Sask Organics, Hey my northern brother. I'm just south of the US-Canadian border. Here's hoping we have a warmer and sunnier September than we did last summer.
Lung Cooking thank you for stopping by. May your 2018 grows be bountiful. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
We are back to +20 f instead of-20f. It almost feels like spring today. Getting excited for spring planting and hauling water again. Have a great day. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
I'm getting excited! I went into the greenhouse today. It's-11f outside today. It was 42f inside the greenhouse. I could hear the grow bags calling to me. My heart started beating faster and my mind raced with anticipation. Questioning my genetics selection for the 20th time. Goals and wanting desires blur together creating confusion and uncertainties. Tomorrow I will remake a list of genetics for 2018. I shouldn't have gone into the greenhouse. Peace

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Hello all, I'm about 90% certian I'm doing test crosses this year. I will narrow down to about 7 strains. If I get a good male I will open pollinate all plants. If I don't, then it will be bountiful buds for donating again this year. Peace

Nup

Just stumbled on this greenhouse, what a grow. Something to aspire to!
Looking forward to the new season.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Nip, thank you my friend. I just finalized my genetics list for this springs planting. Most of these I will be running multiple plants.

Lebanese, Panama D/C, Edy, Snow Moon, Purple Malawi/PCK#47 X Purple Nepjam, Hash Fruit, Peyote Purple, Blue Cheese, Chunky Cheese, Bangi Haze x Nepjam, Nepjam x Bangi Haze, Early Bubba Hash, Auto Malawi x Northern lights f4, Auto Malawi x Northern lights f3. There will be a new thread here and also in the Ace seeds forum. I wish you all happy and safe growing.
Peace

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Wow... still drooling after watching all those trees and the final jars!

You're a truly generous person, wish I had someone near that generous (running out of stash).

It seems the link is wrong on your post: Farmerlion's 2018 Greenhouse grow (following it already!)

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Repuk, thanks for your kind words my friend. Growing is a blast to me. Giving cured buds to people that need it only makes it better for me. Getting something will bring short term happiness. Giving brings longer term joy.
Since I don't smoke the alternative is burning it or throwing it away.
Peace brother

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Couldn't agree more, for me growing it is half of the fun (the other half smoking it. :biggrin: )

In Spanish culture in fact, cannabis grows are often referred to as "happiness gardens". Prior to growing I assumed due to the effects while consumed, but once I did my first grow I fully understood... it's because the joy they bring to the gardener! :)

Giving it away also makes me happy, I feel like I am giving away happiness, which makes me happy too.

But growing without even consuming just for the sake of giving it away... you have all my respect :tiphat: my friend.

Definitely, earth would be radically different if there were more people like you.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Sorry guys, I didn't know anyone was coming to this old thread still. My 2018 thread is going now. The ladies are just starting to flower in the coming week or so. I hope you will stop by. Peace