What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Orient Express,Kali China,MxPCK,Malawi.

Consolidated

420giveaway
Only Malawi have no sign of flowering 'till now.
Malawi
picture.php
picture.php

And M x PCK
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks dubi for your kind words, it is a booster to me.

The Orient Express are the biggest in my tent. The 2 OE's covered half of my space. And needs more and more nutrients.

Hi Consolidated,

Orient Express is a 'hungry' hybrid, it can take lots of nutrientes, especially in flowering. Keep feeding her with high N doses to keep her green in the first half of flowering, and of course PK, but don't use flowering stimulators that can affect her hormonal state. She will yield a lot with intense light intensity and if you feed her properly.

Consolidated

420giveaway
Hi Consolidated,

Orient Express is a 'hungry' hybrid, it can take lots of nutrientes, especially in flowering. Keep feeding her with high N doses to keep her green in the first half of flowering, and of course PK, but don't use flowering stimulators that can affect her hormonal state. She will yield a lot with intense light intensity and if you feed her properly.

Thanks dubi for your response.
The last 10 days my 2 OE take nutrients in every watering. - and no sign of nutrients burn.-
KC need nutrients too, not like OEs but now need and took in last 2 watering.
At least Malawi have (?) signs of flowering -11.45/12.15 the lights on/off and the next week 11.30/12.30.-

Consolidated

420giveaway
Wowoo, those are gonna be huge! I hope you have a lot of space;)

Deepwaterdude you were the first to welcome myself in this thread. :tiphat:
Thanks mate anyway. About my space was full a month ago.
The title of the tallest in my tent change owner and go to Malawi. Which after the start of flowering stretch like no tomorrow.
The need for food from OEs is unbelievable.

deepwaterdude

Holy crap-those are gonna eat the tent! Your Malawi x pck looks killer, as it appears that strain is by everyone's recent grows with it. It's first on my next order list and that's saying a whole lot. It's also kind of nice to have one plant that'll be around long after the others have done, i.e. your malawi stretch monster;) Can't wait to see the yield on the first two.

G

Hi Conso!Girls are looking fantastic!
Purple MxPCK you lucky man!Looks like she needs a lot of food,too!But OE eats everything...
That Malawi is so sexy...Give us some Kali china too!

Consolidated

420giveaway
Holy crap-those are gonna eat the tent! Your Malawi x pck looks killer, as it appears that strain is by everyone's recent grows with it. It's first on my next order list and that's saying a whole lot. It's also kind of nice to have one plant that'll be around long after the others have done, i.e. your malawi stretch monster;) Can't wait to see the yield on the first two.

Thanks dude. Generally MxPCK seems high yield and high potent hybrid - as l have seen in Ace forum.
And about the lonely Malawi or with the company for couple of weeks of MxPCK are OK.
But then it's a bit late. From the beginning if I had 4 plants instead of 5 , or 5 with less veg time cause now it's a jungle in my tent.

Syd thanks for kind words and I got a KC today's photo. :laughing:

Consolidated

420giveaway
The OE#1

picture.php

And KC
picture.php

Do you know how i can have the pictures in my album and i can upload more,'cause albums are full and when delete some, they delete from my thread also.
And something more, are someone who use organic BIOTABS ???

G

Nice man!Why hide such a beauty?Hehe!

I believe that if you complete 50 posts you will be able to have more pics in the album.

Consolidated

420giveaway
Hi guys, my garden is at the 5th week after switch to 12/12.
OEs looks that have some N deficiency, they took more nutrients - Biobizz grow and bloom- than every other plants l have ever grow. :biggrin:
All of them need food - Malawi less than the others-.
All except OE took and top max from biobizz.

And some photos...

cravin morehead

Veteran
Well it seems I am a little late to the train station. Mind if I catch a ride on this Ace Train? Looking good brother. From what I see those OE's like their nitrogen in flower, like food in general in flower. Keep up the good work man

Cm

Consolidated

420giveaway
Well it seems I am a little late to the train station. Mind if I catch a ride on this Ace Train? Looking good brother. From what I see those OE's like their nitrogen in flower, like food in general in flower. Keep up the good work man

Cm

Hi Cm thanks for stopping by . You are never be too late for this train, I have a chair with your name on it.
The stretch of Malawi,made me tied her a little bit. And the temps to add a cooltube again in my tent. I forgot to say that I had changed the bulb from dual 400w to hps when I saw sign of flowering to Malawi.
I"'ll post some fotos in couple of hours.