What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Colombia - Punto rojo

OldCoolSativa

Hey meizzwang, that's a beautiful punto rojo you have there. I've read lots of great things about BSC's punto rojo and it's good to hear you confirm what I've read. I contacted Luis at BSC on IG a couple years ago and arranged for him to send me 1 g of punto rojo seeds. He said I should get 20-30% germination. Only 22 seeds showed up. None of them germinated. He has a rep for not getting viable seeds to people but when he does it's good stuff. I hope he is /was able to get some of his PR to germinate and do a seed increase.

I'd be very interesting to hear how those plants smoke and what kind of aromas and flavors you get. Do you get a peppery/spicy smell? I've experienced that with CBG's punto rojo but not with TLT's version.

rolandomota

Damn I really wish more people would be generous with their seed collection I don't sell but I trade and gift plenty I should probably sell because I need money to buy more seeds. I have tons of unique Mexico seeds not available to the market their just sitting in the fridge patient and anxious to grow
Yea some do have Indica but not all of them and who cares I'm not a purist or a snob I just want to smoke something that's satisfying indica usually does not get me high enough because theirs no make you think effect but in a hybrid with sativa it's pretty damn good
Some seeds were collected from sleepy brick and right now I think I have a Mexican indica Male
Yea Mexican Indica
Some don't put you to sleep at all I smoke all day every single day I'm not dry the real bad thing is nothing is labeled their just in separate bags
I would love to get some Punto rojo to bsc they deserve some fresh seeds of this strain they collected. I have a contact with a dude that works with bsc he wants to trade for Newberry f2 but I don't know man I don't trust their germination rates I guess the newer stuff would be a good trade but their not interesting to me I like the old sativa's but I don't want dead seed in trade
I literally give and trade in the 50s and 100s of seeds not here unfortunately
I have only received testers from here and I have done a horrible job I need a time out from how bad I have screwed up those test seeds at least I made more seeds from them it's not all lost but as far as reports I suck really bad at them it's embarrassing
Then I grow good weed and just smoke it fuck it. No reports I get lazy
Anyway spread that bsc punto rojo far and wide because yea your the only one with fresh seed of this "punto rojo" or red spots even though I only see orange hair it's still interesting

Be carreful doing trade with BSC guy from US.... I never received the seeds he promised me...
And he ripped others too.
And he even showed ours seeds and his on IG

Latest posts

Latest posts