What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tropical Seeds Company - Pix

C

c64

Bisho Purple

Bisho Purple

the plant shoot again in the height, I like this growth. :D
there are only green variations, until now. but the pck presses her red color at the end again, I hope so.

picture.php

A

Asche

lovely pictures, curious about that red juice
i have som pck growing now

i hope they dont bleed on me like that
when i make some cuts for seedproduction :S

C

c64

Bisho Purple

Bisho Purple

I started flowering (12/12) at about 15cm ('ve found a picture of it :) ). Now they are 31 days in bloom, and about 80cm high. Without a little super cropping, it would be about 1 meter now. the length-growth goes even further, so 10 days, I think. I must break the neck of the ladies again :D

picture.php

pab

Very nice pics :tiphat: The tropical seeds is a very good spanish bank. They work well with purple genetics (Now a lot of purple plant are fake)

C

c64

Bisho Purple

Bisho Purple

Flowering, Day 46.
In some flowers, it turns to purple. :dance013:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
C64,

I remember your towerful thread last year..

Amazing photography my friend.. Looking great

:)

C

c64

Bisho Purple

Bisho Purple

Howdy :joint:

@ bugman

The ladies were 68 days in bloom. Maximum 75 days you should plan.

The scent has notes of sweet red fruits, spicy hot and a touch of petroleum.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Hmong

Veteran
niiiiiice buds!
thx 2 your pics I decided to give them a try.

I have to drop that.
recently my order from TPS arived and I was stoked.
They really care about marketing. I got posters, tags, stickers, all kinds of merch.
I even bought some picture frames to hang em in my living room because they are of such nice quality. and the banner "welcome to our tropical world" on the seed packs gave me the rest haha.

can't wait to pop those beens. especially the jungle mix with 4 strains. I love PCK hybrids.

So this seems like a real deal so far :good:

C

c64

yaa smoke report will come later, of course :joint:

here are some first pictures of the bloody test plant red afro :biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

browntrout

Veteran
Diggin the bud structure on that red afro, be sure too include dried pictures with your smopke report ;)

C

c64

Bisho Purple smokes in my lung

Bisho Purple smokes in my lung

Howdy,

picture.php

my bisho purple were more green variations, the ciskei dominated in this hybrid.

the trip is absolutely fantastic. no body stoned,
it goes straight to the brain and distorts your face before smile. hehe.
permanent smile and laugh until the breathlessness is guaranteed!

from the previously tested varieties, the bisho purple until now the best tropical strain for me.
makes you active, have a good time with funny strange ideas and ultra mega fun. very good and long lasting sativa high. :D

Latest posts

Latest posts