What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best blueberry you have grown smell/taste..

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Landrace Iranians.... the Blueberry flavor and smell is strong in those genetics...

100% Indica in growth and effects....no daytime high...str8 to the brain and right to the ZzZzZ

C

Capital G

Landrace Iranians.... the Blueberry flavor and smell is strong in those genetics...

100% Indica in growth and effects....no daytime high...str8 to the brain and right to the ZzZzZ

No this is an interesting blueberry I'd like to have in my garden...any seeds you can recommend or is this just through chance experience???:tiphat:

Storm Shadow

Veteran
No this is an interesting blueberry I'd like to have in my garden...any seeds you can recommend or is this just through chance experience???:tiphat:

4 weeks into flowering with this pheno.... check it out in my Iranian Indica thread ...Landrace Forum

Farm Hero

A friend and I drove in a road race/poker run with dj short blueberry to the dome, was one of the most memorable events in my life. Had the strain with the violet pistils and tasted like blueberry poptarts.

She did have a slight herm tendency and it was the first time I'd ever seen a bud growing on a petiole but people loved that flavor.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Samson - NAIL ON THE HEAD - Carolina Blue taken 11wks - makes me feel like the floor beneath my feet is water...if a fan is blowing on me - then I feel like a ribbon flickering around in the breeze - YES, EXACTLY...

You NAILED it with that description... I guess when I said "trippy" - this is what I was getting at - but you put it in much better terms...

dank.Frank

talktosamson

Veteran
Samson - NAIL ON THE HEAD - Carolina Blue taken 11wks - makes me feel like the floor beneath my feet is water...if a fan is blowing on me - then I feel like a ribbon flickering around in the breeze - YES, EXACTLY...

You NAILED it with that description... I guess when I said "trippy" - this is what I was getting at - but you put it in much better terms...

dank.Frank

Only three strains in my long tenure of pot smoking have giving me visuals. Now don't get me wrong I'm not talking mushroom, or lsd visuals, but tracers and floating and fun colors and stuff is what I call visuals when pertaining to ganja. Original Cali O, Bogs LSD circa 2005 and certain phenotypes of blueberry. I currently have two wonderful pheons of DJ but neither posses the trippy quality as the one I had in college did.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
Only three strains in my long tenure of pot smoking have giving me visuals. Now don't get me wrong I'm not talking mushroom, or lsd visuals, but tracers and floating and fun colors and stuff is what I call visuals when pertaining to ganja. Original Cali O, Bogs LSD circa 2005 and certain phenotypes of blueberry. I currently have two wonderful pheons of DJ but neither posses the trippy quality as the one I had in college did.

strangely enough we had some thai stuff which was very visual much like you described.. perhaps its something to do with the thai genetics in some blueberry too..

big twinn

Veteran
Anyone else running outkast's blueberry? I'd love to see some pictures to compare mine too as they seem impossible to find.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is EXACTLY what it is - THE THAI - which is why Digital Berry - the clone I first mentioned is so important - because she is pretty much ALLLLLL thai in her effects - but flowers in 55-60 days...

Just a grail blueberry...truly.

Twinn - I can find a few folks running the pre2k ie O's blueberry... see if I can get them directed this way...

Although - my understanding is that cut finishes and smokes a bit more hashy in flavor...

dank.Frank

Blaz3

Is there any seed strains that resemble Digital Blueberry?..Iv heard many great things about this specimen..I think to me,that too many people are hyped on this "sour,fuel" taste thing..that we've forgotten about a proper blueberry,bubblegum,or even strawberry tasting herb..I know for me,I dont really like the sour,lemony smell/taste of OG...

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
Growing e$kob@rs blueberry indica seeds from his bluebberry projeckt selected from dj shorts work. This is the only blueberry I've grown so i cant compare it to anything. I do have two different phenos and one has that classic smell the other i dont know, but all i know is I trust uncle e$ko, and i have another batch from seed coming as well, trying to get that winner with plenty of stock to play with.

dr.penthotal

Chasing the orange grapefruit rabbit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my vote goes to a special Stella blue from seed from a friend in amsterdam. strong fast heavy yielder plant with long big tower colas af an intense sweet bluleberry yoghurt smell and taste. so nice that didn't resemble weed. not so potent beside a sour d or nycd, but interesting calming, and relaxying high. I missed that one. happy I was gifted ofmsome stella f2 from sonic seeds to work with.
just a sweet memory...
dr.p

big twinn

Veteran
I really appreciate the help brother! For what it's worth , my cut finishes right around 65 days with frosty lime green some what loose. Buds, extremely blueberry smelling in veg and flower but my experience this far is that she taste like you described, more hashy/ hazy with a sativa spice more than a fruity flavor with a very creative potent racy (paranoia inducing at times) high that finishes with a strong body commons towards the tail end of the high. My cut stays green throughout the stems and bud and leaves thus far with zero purpli
Ng and she grows very vigorous, branchy with tight internodes and doesn't stretch to much. Does this sound on point?
Thanks again!
-BT

...in the end whatever she is, she is a true blueberry sativa keeper for sure!
That is EXACTLY what it is - THE THAI - which is why Digital Berry - the clone I first mentioned is so important - because she is pretty much ALLLLLL thai in her effects - but flowers in 55-60 days...

Just a grail blueberry...truly.

Twinn - I can find a few folks running the pre2k ie O's blueberry... see if I can get them directed this way...

Although - my understanding is that cut finishes and smokes a bit more hashy in flavor...

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey man - sound right...to be honest...

I've never grown O's cut - so I hate to put foot in mouth...but I've relay information from VERY legitimate and trusted folks...

I know that O's blue is very hard to beat in terms of effect....but those that have experienced the digi - well....without coming of as pompous or self-promoting - because TRUTH IS - digi and her existence is only because of Chili_B - NOT myself I just happpened to dabble a bit in said gene pool - and bro - you post up in the Coookies thread, so I KNOW you can relate to how very askew things can get - and how quickly it happens...lol...

I don't want to present MYSELF as some glorious provider of lost dank - TRULY - Chili had the keen insight to hold - Phillthy had the keen insight to hold his find - and I - simply know how to add 1+1 - no joke - it is THAT simple...

I hate to make it sound LESS special...because folks that take the time to run this seedline are going to sing praises - but it isn't because of me -

It is because of those that put in the leg work and excreted their passion - FAR - before I even puffed a truly proper blue...

Let me make this clear - this cross - these seeds - ONLY EXIST - because ICMag exists. Otherwise -I'd be shooting blanks...if you catch my drift...

dank.Frank

D

DU420

Has anyone tried g13 labs blueberrygum i got some freebies and was hoping to get them going next run...

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Has anyone tried g13 labs blueberrygum i got some freebies and was hoping to get them going next run...
In my opinion don't waste your time.No blueberry,no gum at all with the 2 phenos I got. Smelled more like a musty menthol cigarette,taste was about the same, the high was ,well,like wondering when it was going to get there. Yield was decent tho........ Just my opinion.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
In my opinion don't waste your time.No blueberry,no gum at all with the 2 phenos I got. Smelled more like a musty menthol cigarette,taste was about the same, the high was ,well,like wondering when it was going to get there. Yield was decent tho........ Just my opinion.

yup i grew it similar experience... mine smelled of burnt rubber it was revolting.