What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for seed testers

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tester lis

Still adding names now

Darksider
Azad
Bobo42000
Bigganjabud
Sdd420
ChemDgMillionre

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Testers list

Sdd420
Oaky joe
Mr brunch
Bestothebest
Zambia
Paddi

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys
If your name is listed pm me your addy with your choices

Seeds will be sent out from the UK on Friday

Thanks for your interest and I will be sending out a bunch of packs to list on the server fund for anyone interested( these new strains and some of my other strains that are already on sale at retailers

Koondense

Veteran
Nice, looking forward to follow some test grows... and the seed drop on sb, of course!

Cheers

mr.brunch

Veteran
Same ere ojd thankyou so much for this opportunity man

Ere brunchy and darksider we meet again on the tester field may this grow be an epic beauty of a beast!!

Nice one bgb , good to see you here... what beans did you go for if you don’t mind me asking?

Spaventa

Veteran
I'd love to find a grail in a tester that doesn't get released. An interesting backstory always makes the smoke better :) I can hear myself down at the growshop now..."Well boys, its funny thing.." lol

B

bigganjabud

I'd love to find a grail in a tester that doesn't get released. An interesting backstory always makes the smoke better :) I can hear myself down at the growshop now..."Well boys, its funny thing.." lol

LMFAO!!!

Pretty certain you'll get a choice of something from a clone fairy somewhere along the line bruvva!!

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Congrats to everyone.. Hopefully after I finish these SSSDH, Cheese Dog Haze, and Triangle Kush Haze, I'll be considered for the next round of testers..

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey
OG .Gotti
Your in if you want

Shoot me an addy

Latest posts

Latest posts