What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for seed testers

B

bigganjabud

48hrss and counting please ganja gods lemme get a ride on this train!! Fems please

Nameste

(ps just putting it out there to the universe universe but the stuff I been seeing lately gimmi a grow tent in my boxers!!)

zamzia

Veteran
My selection would be as previous tester thread:

"Happy with any, but preference would be Project Two - 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 13"

I can run 30 as we discussed. Just making sure I am in the number bro!

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Count me in, I'd be happy to grow & show any of those, ojd. I'm still rocking some tk x lemchem work from a few years back.

Spaventa

Veteran
Don't get your hopes up. This seems to be a pattern with ojd, he starts these threads but then either forgets about them or something.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=345991

pattern? where are the others? I must have missed quite a few.

I think you got over excited about the tester drops and now your acting entitled. just chill and let the man do his thing and be glad when he comes to us offering opportunities, not bitchy.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Entitled?

Nah man, you got it all wrong.

I explained myself in another post. Sorry if you misunderstood.

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Good luck to all interested in testing the current seeds. hope it goes well and we see the amazing seeds tranform into top class elite lines.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys
Thanks for your interest
I will post a list of testers on Friday

Peace

Do you think this quote may have been an april fools joke .:biggrin:

:chin:

Best of luck to you ojd and to all you testers who have put your names forward .GOOD LUCK ALL.

Last edited: