Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > c99 fan club

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
c99 fan club Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-20-2014, 04:11 AM #1
BleedgreenMI

BleedgreenMI is on a distinguished road
c99 fan club

Hello, i'm a legal medical grower in MI. My grow is a fairly small, I grow for myself and for one other under two 400 watt hps lamps.

I wanted to share that out of all of the strains (probably over 20 now) that I have grown my patient and my favorite so far has been the c99 I got from FMS.

I actually grew out two packs and from those I picked the more mango smelling blend of pineapple and grapefruit combined pheno. The plant's leaves are shaped like a sativa but it does not stretch to bad, even less then a lot of the og crosses i've grown. This plant grows like a dream, very vigorous, it does throw a lot of pre flowers but never autos on me and hits bloom super fast, the picture is of day 10... i'll try to update further along.

I should probably add that the smoke is amazing. It's super potent but in a positive type of way, great for add, depression, ptsd etc.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	c99 d10.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	279934
BleedgreenMI is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-25-2014, 10:55 AM #2
Gramse

Gramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to all
Do you know where i can buy these seeds? Can not find them in the boutique.
Im damn curious about this strain
Gramse is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2014, 11:46 AM #3
supreme bean

HI,I grew some fms C99.Its good.small and potent.Also grew vortex .also good,very sativa high.Caused me to experience what yanks call THE FEAR.yeee har.

Old 08-25-2014, 06:24 PM #4
BleedgreenMI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramse View Post
Do you know where i can buy these seeds? Can not find them in the boutique.
Im damn curious about this strain
Herbies says they are in stock, could try the tude also... You won't be dissapointed.

Hey supreme glad I'm not the only one! I've grow quite a few sativas out I really like c99, have some Ghost train haze in the nursery maybe I'll get a good male for a nice c99 x gth cross.

Old 08-25-2014, 07:11 PM #5
MostlyMe

MostlyMe is a jewel in the roughMostlyMe is a jewel in the roughMostlyMe is a jewel in the roughMostlyMe is a jewel in the roughMostlyMe is a jewel in the roughMostlyMe is a jewel in the roughMostlyMe is a jewel in the rough
I have just about finished my stash of FMS C99 I grew a year ago. I was forced to make it flower earlier than I wanted, but despite the small plant the yield was quite good. Good sativa high, but a bit run of the mill for me. Aroma is where this strain really shines. I love the rotten pineapple scent, shame it doesn't carry over more to the taste.

By the way, let's not forget the real credit for creating C99 goes to the bros. Grimm
Listen to Slayer.
MostlyMe is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2014, 08:18 PM #6
BleedgreenMI

Quote:
Originally Posted by MostlyMe View Post
I have just about finished my stash of FMS C99 I grew a year ago. I was forced to make it flower earlier than I wanted, but despite the small plant the yield was quite good. Good sativa high, but a bit run of the mill for me. Aroma is where this strain really shines. I love the rotten pineapple scent, shame it doesn't carry over more to the taste.

By the way, let's not forget the real credit for creating C99 goes to the bros. Grimm
yesir credit to bros Grimm is due but some credit should be given to fms for keeping it alive. I've found that my phenos flavor shines at three weeks of curing

Old 08-25-2014, 08:42 PM #7
Gramse

Gramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to allGramse is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedgreenMI View Post
Herbies says they are in stock, could try the tude also... You won't be dissapointed.
Thanks! Herbie have the gears ordered eight beans. What do you guys think of that? Is it enough to find a keeper? What i have heard there is two main phenotype...
Gramse is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2014, 09:00 PM #8
MostlyMe

MostlyMe is a jewel in the roughMostlyMe is a jewel in the roughMostlyMe is a jewel in the roughMostlyMe is a jewel in the roughMostlyMe is a jewel in the roughMostlyMe is a jewel in the roughMostlyMe is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedgreenMI View Post
yesir credit to bros Grimm is due but some credit should be given to fms for keeping it alive. I've found that my phenos flavor shines at three weeks of curing
My product went practically odorless while curing and it took an eternity to regain the aroma of the living plant. But even after a year, it is still the tastiest weed I have. And there's some stiff competition
Listen to Slayer.
MostlyMe is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-25-2014, 09:03 PM #9
BleedgreenMI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramse View Post
Thanks! Herbie have the gears ordered eight beans. What do you guys think of that? Is it enough to find a keeper? What i have heard there is two main phenotype...
Should be enough. haven't really had a bad pheno of their c99. the one I chose shows frost very early and smells like some sort of pineapple juicy fruit gum that turns into a more mango smell to me as it finishes.

I've grown stronger sativas but I haven't grown a tolerance to c99 in the two years I've been growing it and it's the perfect mood boosting all day smoke... I usually don't like smoking it after 8 if I have to go to bed as it keeps my mind to active to sleep.

good luck with your grow and please share!

Old 08-25-2014, 09:10 PM #10
BleedgreenMI

Quote:
Originally Posted by MostlyMe View Post
My product went practically odorless while curing and it took an eternity to regain the aroma of the living plant. But even after a year, it is still the tastiest weed I have. And there's some stiff competition
Honestly the first time I grew it out I had a similar experience, this might sound crazy but I actually left a dead plant outside In a locked shed which had a few small buds on it...

after a couple months sittin in that hot ass shed I was doin some cleaning and stumbled onto it...

The freakin buds smelled just like it did when it was growing and tasted just as good...

from that point on I've changed my whole drying/curing process...

I pretty much hang the whole plant and trim after it's been dried... been using earth juice too, I think the organics really helps with this strain...

it's funny because I've done both hydro rdwc method and organic and some strains really do taste better with the synthetic nutes, but c99 loves organic imo.