What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Problems with friends

PDX Dopesmoker

If you become incredibly flatulent then they won't smell the weed.
Also if you infuse alcohol with cannabis and drop it on cigarettes and let the alcohol evaporate away and then you can smoke anywhere without causing as much of a fuss. Alternatively edibles can help augment your flatulence if your weed is good enough. You might be able to eat edibles and still smoke joints without anyone noticing.

M

moose eater

I think there's a 2-page max on serious replies. After that, it's all up for grabs, and anyone's bet.. ;^>

By the way, artfully and gently handled, Gypsy!

B

bigganjabud

Any chance we could have the ratings you can give per day upped by a few posts please I've run out a few times this week and I got a few threads running!!

I feel like I have to use my "did you find this post helpful" button maybe a little bit more than some members gyps

MrBungle

If you are 15, then your friends are right... you don't need cannabis to cloud your judgement at such a young age....

I also started when I was young.. but I think life would've been so much easier, if I had waited a few years to experiment.

When you get older Cannabis is more like a way to cope with stress and aches and pains...

When you are young.. most of that is already taken care of.. and you are fit so aches and pains are most likely minor...

Even at 18 I feel the same, even though the laws state otherwise

you DEF need new friends if theyll bitch you out cuz you smelled like you smoked weed...like, what the fuck? sounds like a bunch of ****s to me. or, you could try just shitting on some harmless habit of theirs every time they do it, to show them how lame and annoying they are. it would depend on your friendship dynamic if that would work lol, but it would work with my friends

Maybemr.L

If you are 15, then your friends are right... you don't need cannabis to cloud your judgement at such a young age....

I also started when I was young.. but I think life would've been so much easier, if I had waited a few years to experiment.

When you get older Cannabis is more like a way to cope with stress and aches and pains...

When you are young.. most of that is already taken care of.. and you are fit so aches and pains are most likely minor...

Even at 18 I feel the same, even though the laws state otherwise

Man honestly I haven't been through many difficulties for smoking weed, my dad knows and he's fine with it as long as I get good marks at school and keep playing the violin, in my city there are maaany places to smoke undisturbed so it's not like I risk legal problems, just I don't wanna lose my friends... I mean, I'm ready to give up on cannabis, it's not that big of a deal, but I would like them to be more open-minded, it's not like I'm a different person while stoned since I use light strains so I can't see why they shouldn't allow me to smoke .-.

Maybemr.L

Get rid of them. Those kinds aint no friends anyway.

Man honestly I understand them but they've never seen me stoned, they should at least as a friend give me the opportunity to prove them that's it's not that big of a deal like they think...

A. Jones

I would smoke in front of them everytime we would go out and if they wouldnt accept me the way i am,well then just f them. Its not like it concerns them in any way nor means them a harm.

weedof

I would never smoke before my personality would be fully developed I was smoking when I was 15 and I think my mind was too fragile for that at the time.