What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 - Part II

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know this is a Glue thread - but about the procidic vs procidic2...

If you go to the procidic2 website and pull up the MSDS for the product, it redirects to Greenspire Global and the MSDS for procidic pops up. That is why I think they are essentially the same product.

Procidic is an agricultural product. It has directions for application via airplane. Keep in mind scale of operation. "Specifically formulated" for cannabis could simply be a different dilution to make it more ready to use for the scale of a cannabis grow room.

I told LOC in PM:

Read the label and see what it says about application rates.

I'd actually follow the guidelines for squash and such.

4.5 fl oz / A for the first application
6.5 fl oz /A for a second and 3rd application

This is mixed in a minimum of 10 gallons and applied over a full acre.

So your maximum concentration for the first treatment is 0.45 fl oz (1 TBSP) per gallon. Then 0.65 fl oz (1 TBSP + 1 tsp) per gallon for two following treatments.

Seems like that would be the best approach looking at the label and ratios used for PM across different crops.

Do notice the label has suggestions about using a clean, low PPM water that has been ph'ed to 5.5-6.0.

----------------------

All this being said, I've not had PM on cannabis for a long time and I have not had to use the product on cannabis. I do use it for growing other crops and it works very well, which is how I am aware of it's existence. I have made the recommendation in another thread that people should TRY it and see what results they get. I'm not out heralding it as the next best thing since sliced bread.

In the Eagle20 thread, Weird posted a link to the Washington State approved pesticide list for cannabis - I took a look over it and Procidic2 was listed under the grouping for least harmful interactions with humans. It was listed and approved for usage though.

There are multiple Citric Acid products listed for different purposes. In much lower concentrations it seems several companies offer it as a pesticide as well. Only one other product on the list had a higher concentration of citric acid at 4% vs the 3.5% of Procidic2, and it was from a company that offered food grade citric acid in bulk, not in any specific formulation prepared for direct plant usage.

The product says it works systemically as well as immediately. If you're struggling with PM - seems like it'd be worth a try.

dank.Frank

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How's the addition of the 3rd light over 2 trays working out? Is it a big difference?

much better light spread !!! i didn't do it so much for more WPS as much as i did for better light spread over the trays . my ceilings are so low that i couldn't raise the lights to get a better spread , & i really like the size of my plants as is . i could do smaller plants & more of them , but my cloning strike rate sux lately & i only really have room in veg for 12 plants so ....... the 3rd light was the next best step in this case . & its working great !!! now i just have to bush the plants more in veg to get the canopy fuller !

Aspenou812

Veteran
much better light spread !!! i didn't do it so much for more WPS as much as i did for better light spread over the trays . my ceilings are so low that i couldn't raise the lights to get a better spread , & i really like the size of my plants as is . i could do smaller plants & more of them , but my cloning strike rate sux lately & i only really have room in veg for 12 plants so ....... the 3rd light was the next best step in this case . & its working great !!! now i just have to bush the plants more in veg to get the canopy fuller !

true true...... fill her up.... supercropping in vege helped me alot on that front Dan, i have tops all over the place:):): I should probably count all of them at some point.... everyone said fill up that SCROG and watch the weight pile on.... I have no idea how much weight these plants will throw out.....Hopefully ill reach my TWO POUND GOAL

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
true true...... fill her up.... supercropping in vege helped me alot on that front Dan, i have tops all over the place:):): I should probably count all of them at some point.... everyone said fill up that SCROG and watch the weight pile on.... I have no idea how much weight these plants will throw out.....Hopefully ill reach my TWO POUND GOALView Image

i did better on the 21 day round than the 60 day round , but i still think i need to do a little more .

I bet you'll come damn close if not over Aspen ! :tiphat:
they weigh out alot heavier than they look ! & don't forget ..... the last 2 weeks is when they REALLY fatten up !

Dog Star

Veteran
Look GG#4 how she can be purple... that is what i found very interesting..

As i read your plants i sees you go lower with nutes around week 7-8,then starve them a bit before harvest or you give just
water then..,that is what i think.

Good job,like them so automn colored,they are sweeter for smoking definitly..

Kind regards Dan

GG4 & SLG at 60 days (SLG = super lemon glaze = super lemon haze x GG4 )

View Image

this tray is all GG4

View Image

this tray has 3 SLG in back & 2 GG4 in front

View Image

GG4

View Image

SLG

View Image

Aspenou812

Veteran
:tiphat: looking good Girl !!!

the SLG is almost identical to GG4 except for the terps & taste . its got a slight lemon tang to it & its not as harsh on my old spent lungs like the glue is .

Old spent lungs my ass! I'll bet you can hang in there and and smoke people asleep........ come on it's had to happen...

onavelzy

Veteran
I know this is a Glue thread - but about the procidic vs procidic2...

If you go to the procidic2 website and pull up the MSDS for the product, it redirects to Greenspire Global and the MSDS for procidic pops up. That is why I think they are essentially the same product.

Procidic is an agricultural product. It has directions for application via airplane. Keep in mind scale of operation. "Specifically formulated" for cannabis could simply be a different dilution to make it more ready to use for the scale of a cannabis grow room.

I told LOC in PM:

Read the label and see what it says about application rates.

I'd actually follow the guidelines for squash and such.

4.5 fl oz / A for the first application
6.5 fl oz /A for a second and 3rd application

This is mixed in a minimum of 10 gallons and applied over a full acre.

So your maximum concentration for the first treatment is 0.45 fl oz (1 TBSP) per gallon. Then 0.65 fl oz (1 TBSP + 1 tsp) per gallon for two following treatments.

Seems like that would be the best approach looking at the label and ratios used for PM across different crops.

Do notice the label has suggestions about using a clean, low PPM water that has been ph'ed to 5.5-6.0.

----------------------

All this being said, I've not had PM on cannabis for a long time and I have not had to use the product on cannabis. I do use it for growing other crops and it works very well, which is how I am aware of it's existence. I have made the recommendation in another thread that people should TRY it and see what results they get. I'm not out heralding it as the next best thing since sliced bread.

In the Eagle20 thread, Weird posted a link to the Washington State approved pesticide list for cannabis - I took a look over it and Procidic2 was listed under the grouping for least harmful interactions with humans. It was listed and approved for usage though.

There are multiple Citric Acid products listed for different purposes. In much lower concentrations it seems several companies offer it as a pesticide as well. Only one other product on the list had a higher concentration of citric acid at 4% vs the 3.5% of Procidic2, and it was from a company that offered food grade citric acid in bulk, not in any specific formulation prepared for direct plant usage.

The product says it works systemically as well as immediately. If you're struggling with PM - seems like it'd be worth a try.

dank.Frank

THanks for the clarification Frank. I saw it as I was getting ready for work so i didn't have time to look it over very well. It works is the main point so, yes, absolutely, $40 ish for a cure is definitely worth it. That said, it would be interesting to see how mixing up some citric acid ($8/lb) at a similar concentration and applying it to companion plant did.

anyways, sorry to distract from the recent grow and harvest pics and discussions

Take care,

Ona

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Old spent lungs my ass! I'll bet you can hang in there and and smoke people asleep........ come on it's had to happen...

lol , not anymore girl , 40 years of cigarettes has put a damper on that !!!
the only thing i can say is my tolerance is so high that people that do smoke with me quit long before i do ! they're passing out on the couch & i'm like come'on lets get stoned already ! lol :smoke out:

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Look GG#4 how she can be purple... that is what i found very interesting..

As i read your plants i sees you go lower with nutes around week 7-8,then starve them a bit before harvest or you give just
water then..,that is what i think.

Good job,like them so automn colored,they are sweeter for smoking definitly..

Kind regards Dan

Yeah Dog the last 3 weeks they get very little to no nutes at all ! i like my plants to be dying on the vines so i know i'm not smoking my chem nutes ! just clean dank bud ! :smoky:

Aspenou812

Veteran
lol , not anymore girl , 40 years of cigarettes has put a damper on that !!!
the only thing i can say is my tolerance is so high that people that do smoke with me quit long before i do ! they're passing out on the couch & i'm like come'on lets get stoned already ! lol :smoke out:

I know right... always funny as hell when that happens here.... at my place someone is bound to fuck with you if you doze off..

Gg4 in the UK, grown in soil

picture.php