What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

If you could grow anything with Cannabis, what would it be?

Although yes I am aware that there is very limited things you can do to grow Cannabis with anything else, what would you if you could?

Would you grow it with some sort of fruit? Maybe a candy bar? Or are you happy just mixing different liquid concoction for vaping purposes?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
picture.php

a beard, like a really cool biker beard
that or tacos, yeah tacos
/ loves me soem mexican foods

H

Huckster79

Coco beans and make the world's smoothest most lushous decadent creamy milk effing chocolate...

Gry

Pretty attached to the pepper plants myself, but am attempting eggplant this year.
Learning about moths and worms.

N

Navigator

Something like this centerfold. Poblano pepper tacos.
attachment.php

Attachments

• poblano.jpg
    poblano.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 27

St. Phatty

Depends on the situation.

If it was a legal grow, I would try to create a culture that attracts beneficial insects.

If it was a guerilla grow, something that creates visual complexity, from the air and the ground.

And because I like em, Watermelons.

Chickens like em too, and their poop becomes richer in P and K when they eat fruit.

Drewsif

Ill go with candy bars because i dont understand the question. Maybe splice some tops onto some Hops rhizo for vine bud

St. Phatty

Something that attracts beneficial microflora & microfauna.

e.g. an apple tree, where you let the apples become part of the compost pile for the Cannabis plant.

Also - anybody know what plants attract lady-bugs ?

I would want that kind of plant. A botanical system engineered to NUKE f'ing spider mites.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Strange how little Permaculture gets mentioned here

A friend knew a load in the US, but said they were religous about avoiding the subject of Marijuana, like Operation Green Merchant etc scared the shit out of them

I put a few Basil seeds around my plants sometimes, I like the smell and bugs do not..

Latest posts

Latest posts